2019-20 kits

Which mock up? The UNICEF one? I'm guessing the charity is different too!

I think you might be right about the kit release. Loads of expense for supporters right now with another wembley trip. Don't think sales would have been great if it came out this week.
The kit will look like a white plain shirt from the back with black shorts..... Obviously not the best colour scheme going.

Which mock up? The UNICEF one? I'm guessing the charity is different too!

I think you might be right about the kit release. Loads of expense for supporters right now with another wembley trip. Don't think sales would have been great if it came out this week.

Noooo - the mock up I posted from Roker Report.

Logon or register to see this image

This'un. It's a rough mock up based on what I was told about it. Having seen the strip myself I can verify this is pretty much how it looks - obviously a lot slicker than a quick design done in photoshop though! I've covered the sponsor logo on the mock up cos that's not been revealed yet - it's a chosen charity of the parent company of BETDAQ. Great cause but not the Foundation of Light or Bradley Lowery Foundation which is what I suspect people might have liked to have seen.

This'un. It's a rough mock up based on what I was told about it. Having seen the strip myself I can verify this is pretty much how it looks - obviously a lot slicker than a quick design done in photoshop though! I've covered the sponsor logo on the mock up cos that's not been revealed yet - it's a chosen charity of the parent company of BETDAQ. Great cause but not the Foundation of Light or Bradley Lowery Foundation which is what I suspect people might have liked to have seen.

Think the club have missed out on a money spinner not getting it out this week

So a round collar?

So it is the same as this years Juventus kit then?

I thought there was something saying that betdaq were dropping out because of a change in regulations?

I thought there was something saying that betdaq were dropping out because of a change in regulations?
They are getting out of football advertising with the focus on gambling addiction. They did however agree a two year deal and have paid that up early and have requested that their chosen charity go on the front of the shirt, no idea what that charity is though.

The bottom left corner, of the back side of the home, shirt will be revealed tomorrow.
Phil Babb?

National, local or international charity?

Last edited:
So it is the same as this years Juventus kit then?

Hope not as it would be inverted (as ours is apparently 3 red stripes, 2 white) so with the Juventus one you'd have a one red stripe in the middle and two weird thinnish red stripes at either side and then white again round the back. Would look awful.

Back