20 years of posting on here

I learn very quickly that the rule on roundabouts is that you give way to anything that is bigger than you!

I was on a motorbike most of the time so I spent a lot of time giving way.

I loved Malta and had some great times there. You have got me thinking about maybe going back. It will have changed so much I doubt I would recognise the place.

Rattled a few on here and some still are rattled 🤣
Some very highly strung and passive aggressive people on here 🤣
A couple of the resident knackers have already posted in this thread. Still everyone needs a hobby.
Rattled a few on here and some still are rattled 🤣
Some very highly strung and passive aggressive people on here 🤣

Last visit and where ? I'll tell you
Can’t remember the year but we stayed the last time in Saint Andrew’s outside of St Julians.

Last edited:
A couple of the resident knackers have already posted in this thread. Still everyone needs a hobby.

Can’t remember the year but we stayed the last time in Saint Andrew’s outside of St Julians.
Yes you won't recognise that area especially around St George's Bay.
A lot more going on these days 😉

I’ve been on this board through a few incarnations. It was originally the FTM Exec Group, which I discovered in 1997.

This one has been around since 2002. Looking at a few members, @Roger was 9th July, @Epping 11th July, me and @Keith S30S were both on the 12th.

I average one worthwhile post per decade.
I'd have a flourishing career and a life if it wasn't for this place

I'd hate to think how many thousands of hours I've wasted

Wtaf just noticed I've been on here 20 years with my original username.
streaker recommended I sign up and he used to edit most of my posts for his own entertainment (RIP) .
Met loads of good lads and lasses home and away from alover the world .
So many memories and arguments.
I don't have much time to post these days due to other commitments.
Here's to the next 20 years .
Haway the lads
Me too apparently. Apparently I joined Sep 5, 2003.

I’ve been on this board through a few incarnations. It was originally the FTM Exec Group, which I discovered in 1997.

This one has been around since 2002. Looking at a few members, @Roger was 9th July, @Epping 11th July, me and @Keith S30S were both on the 12th.

I average one worthwhile post per decade.
16th August 2002 for me. I was still in Kent (moved to Cambs in 2003), which is why I suppose I chose that username rather than some Fen related bollocks. :)

Back