2,000 pints in 200 days

No way I’d be able to do this and not shit myself multiple times, if I wasn’t pissed I’d be on the pot. No thanks.

Been visiting customer sites, wining and dining for a week plus 2 days on the drink in Glasgow at the weekend - I'll not be far off 10 a day but I feel f***ing rotten and will have a good dry out - 10 pints a day for 200 days isn't possible you'll just gag everytime you have a drink it's sheer stupidity

Been visiting customer sites, wining and dining for a week plus 2 days on the drink in Glasgow at the weekend - I'll not be far off 10 a day but I feel f***ing rotten and will have a good dry out - 10 pints a day for 200 days isn't possible you'll just gag everytime you have a drink it's sheer stupidity
Haven’t been drinking a lot this year. Went out Friday and decided to put it all on card. About 2:30 till 9:30. Ten pints. Was a bit shocked. Same on Sunday. Nine.. probably could do it just steady away but would I want to? Not a chance..

Haven’t been drinking a lot this year. Went out Friday and decided to put it all on card. About 2:30 till 9:30. Ten pints. Was a bit shocked. Same on Sunday. Nine.. probably could do it just steady away but would I want to? Not a chance..
It's easy done but day after day for almost half a year fuck that a week has done me

I’d say in the forties and 50’s ma y men would have had 8 pints in the club after work. They would also have had a couple at lunchtime . So , I reckon many did 10 pints a day for most of their working life.

Back