1970s Blues/Guitar Rock - Friday gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea what happened to Mick's interview?

It`s not up yet. It`s being edited at the moment. I`ll let you know when it`s up.

I only got 10 minutes though as he was heading off to a sound check so I had to rattle through the questions but did get to mention the Locarno gig and writing All Right Now at Dunelm House.

I was lucky to get that time as he was running late. I managed to get a proper interview too, one to one. The Guardian only got a short chat for a couple of soundbytes while he was walking around being photographed:-D

It`s not up yet. It`s being edited at the moment. I`ll let you know when it`s up.

I only got 10 minutes though as he was heading off to a sound check so I had to rattle through the questions but did get to mention the Locarno gig and writing All Right Now at Dunelm House.

I was lucky to get that time as he was running late. I managed to get a proper interview too, one to one. The Guardian only got a short chat for a couple of soundbytes while he was walking around being photographed:-D

Smashing - ta Mick.

Haway Mick - is it finished yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back