17th September Stats

Which restrictions? Standing in a different place and wearing a mask for a few minutes?

I know you can't comprehend how vital that could be in saving someone's life, and how in the grand scheme of things it's a small price to pay to help someone; but that doesn't mean you're right: it means you're lost.
Quick hide behind the sofa, the virus is at the door.

There’s a woman at work whose still on edge. She's been told she can br flexible and work at home when she can, but must be in when her job requires it. She keeps her mask on and is constantly using hand sanitizer. Other than her I don’t know one single person who thinks any kind of restrictions should be in place.

Some will never mentally recover from the last 18mths mate.

Aye, because in the grand scheme of life these are the things that really matter. As I said, you're lost.
deary me. pull yourself together man ffs.
There’s a woman at work whose still on edge. She's been told she can br flexible and work at home when she can, but must be in when her job requires it. She keeps her mask on and is constantly using hand sanitizer. Other than her I don’t know one single person who thinks any kind of restrictions should be in place.
people who refuse to go to work "the office" should be let go now and put out of their misery, sad but true.

given the ultimatum im sure they would find the courage to return...

to much dancing around these fairys going on imho.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Another one completely lost in life. 'Measures his life in how many nightclubs he goes to, just like Rob. Fuck's sake man.

Here man fuck off, never been to nightclub for 10 years plus. You are lost in your own life. The restrictions you want in place wont effect your life one bit but you've no thoughts for the millions of people whose lives are effected by it

Cos millions of people enjoy nightclubs, festivals, music gigs, sporting events etc etc. You seem to live in your own little bubble where the restrictions you want in place wont effect the things you enjoy or your livelihood. Fuck everybody else I'm ok eh?

You haven't been to a nightclub in 10 years, what are you talking about. When was the last time you left your couch?

Some will never mentally recover from the last 18mths mate.

And there are some who were never mentally all there to start with. The types who measure their lives in how many nightclubs they go to.

I mean, you have to laugh. They're talking about a full life and all they're doing is getting pissed in a nightclub.

And there are some who were never mentally all there to start with. The types who measure their lives in how many nightclubs they go to.

I mean, you have to laugh. They're talking about a full life and all they're doing is getting pissed in a nightclub.
You do realise that the nightclub analogy is metaphoric for getting out and living life, be it gigs, footy or anything with a crowd of fellow like minded people.

Another one completely lost in life. 'Measures his life in how many nightclubs he goes to, just like Rob. Fuck's sake man.
I don’t go to nightclubs, haven’t been to one in years.

Stay hiding behind the sofa, I’ll continue to be “lost” living life, you just continue to exist.
Are you pissed?
Must be some canny booze stashed behind his sofa

Back