16 year old kid attacked by South Yorkshire copper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’ve seen it.

What if he’d pushed a pram into the path of a bus? For all we know that’s what he did and the coppers actions were perfectly proportionate.

As I say, I’ll have to wait for further clarification before I comment but pushing prams in roads just isn’t acceptable
Wtf?

Even if he's pushed a pram in the road, doing something that could cause serious injury to a citizen is way OTT and could never be "proportionate", you sick fuck.

Yeah I’ve seen it.

What if he’d pushed a pram into the path of a bus? For all we know that’s what he did and the coppers actions were perfectly proportionate.

As I say, I’ll have to wait for further clarification before I comment but pushing prams in roads just isn’t acceptable

There is very few situations where a copper would get away with that.

Having been taught arrest and restraint techniques on many occasion in my previous career, hitting someone in the head is a no. He could have killed the lad or turned him into a vegetable.

Maybe if it was a life or death situation for the copper or a victim.

It was a little scuffle, didnt even need to draw his baton.

Would love to see what went on before and what the lad was doing or had done. Very well could be ridiculous policing, especially taking into account it's South Yorkshire but until it's all seen no way can anyone start slating anyone

Wtf?

Even if he's pushed a pram in the road, doing something that could cause serious injury to a citizen is way OTT and could never be "proportionate", you sick fuck.

So you’re telling me if you saw a lad push one of those double prams into the middle of a busy road, with two little bairns just sat in it, you’d let them get away with it?

You’re a nasty piece of work

Yeah I’ve seen it.

Wtf? I don't think there's any plausible excuse for what he's done! You can't just take a run up and belt some one on the head with a baton man :lol:. Copper is meant to uphold the law, the fucker has just broke it.

Last edited:
Eeee someone should be doing time for that. Not good.
Wtf?

I dunno like, had someone just pushed a pram into the road I think that would be a fair response.

Eeee someone should be doing time for that. Not good.

I dunno like, had someone just pushed a pram into the road I think that would be a fair response.

Definitely not. The copper has lost his job as a result of this. Absolutely inexcusable actions by him.. He quite literally had no control of where the baton was going and could quite easily of killed him.

Definitely not. The copper has lost his job as a result of this. Absolutely inexcusable actions by him.. He quite literally had no control of where the baton was going and could quite easily of killed him.

So did the chap push a pram into the road?

Yeah I’ve seen it.

Prams? What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Wtf? I don't think there's any plausible excuse for what he's done! You can't just take a run up and belt some one on the head with a baton man :lol:. Copper is meant to uphold the law, the fucker has just broke it.

Totally agree but playing devil's advocate if it's revealed the lad had a knife changes the whole dynamic doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back