15 Threads

Ghfd

Winger

just take that in mods from a poster that has no knowledge at all about cricket at any level

I suspect I will receive a warning over this but to put this into context, I receive a warning for a thumbs up smiley post and also for a thread title which confused the dim

And that is not spoiling an area when one single person does this , whilst also starting nigh on every football live tv thread and also any thread where safc at any level are involved

when another thread is then started , the person receives a warning and the thread is merged despite the person having no idea as they have placed a certain person on ignore

is this not obvious by now , yet it continues week in, week out without any sanction whatsoever ?

Very very disappointing but it appears to be what those in power are quite happy to let it go on

is this no longer a forum for all and if others dare to start a thread they are hounded away with abuse and threat ?

see you all at Christmas after this ban I’ll get for this

I noticed on the 3 ODI threads the first two hardly had any posters. In fact there were more posts in the game that was abandoned from the start than in the 2nd match.

There were more posts today but that was due to posters from the footy forum. Hardly any of the regular cricket posters contributed.

just take that in mods from a poster that has no knowledge at all about cricket at any level

I suspect I will receive a warning over this but to put this into context, I receive a warning for a thumbs up smiley post and also for a thread title which confused the dim

And that is not spoiling an area when one single person does this , whilst also starting nigh on every football live tv thread and also any thread where safc at any level are involved

when another thread is then started , the person receives a warning and the thread is merged despite the person having no idea as they have placed a certain person on ignore

is this not obvious by now , yet it continues week in, week out without any sanction whatsoever ?

Very very disappointing but it appears to be what those in power are quite happy to let it go on

is this no longer a forum for all and if others dare to start a thread they are hounded away with abuse and threat ?

see you all at Christmas after this ban I’ll get for this
Are you suggesting that someone with an average of 2400 posts per month might not be authentic?........

Carty got banned for this as he predicted :rolleyes:
In fairness it was always going to happen.

This is the new world order, its either stop complaining or leave the board. Putting the bot on ignore is not an option as it renders the entire board unusable.

It's a much worse place for a lot of us now but there's nothing that posting the same arguments will achieve

In fairness it was always going to happen.

This is the new world order, its either stop complaining or leave the board. Putting the bot on ignore is not an option as it renders the entire board unusable.

It's a much worse place for a lot of us now but there's nothing that posting the same arguments will achieve

Carty's match thread got deleted as well....not long after the bot started one.
Are you suggesting that someone with an average of 2400 posts per month might not be authentic?........

Posted for 23hrs straight a couple of weekends back....can't be one person using that account.

Last edited:

Back