12 years ago today..... Yowzahhhhh

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 days before my oldest was born. I was in the ground, sober. Walking through the town after and it was jumping. Got in, went to bed and our lasses waters broke at about 4am. Sh was in labour until the Sunday morning. I was out by 11 am to watch Birmingham hand us promotion after about 3 hours kip in 48 hours.
Brilliant. Watched that brummie game(PNE?) in the worm. Atmosphere for a pub match was fantastic

Hopefully a good omen for today
That combined with a Blackpool winner

Brilliant. Watched that brummie game(PNE?) in the worm. Atmosphere for a pub match was fantastic

That combined with a Blackpool winner
Pretty much everyone is gonna be watching out for Blackpool today. Has there ever been a game where both teams need the same team elsewhere to get something. Hopefully it’s us walking away smiling today.

Pretty much everyone is gonna be watching out for Blackpool today. Has there ever been a game where both teams need the same team elsewhere to get something. Hopefully it’s us walking away smiling today.
I will be. Can't help myself. I've kind of resigned myself to Barnsley dropping points next week rather than this but you never know

Anyone else watch this in The Sportsbar on Haymarket near Trafalgar Square? I’m sure I was in there with @Epping @shepherd88 @Flavonoids. @GForce @Linus @mikeysmith @harry gilwood etc. Old school London smb.

Burnley scored first and the handful of them in there started started getting cocky. We scored and the whole room went up...and it’s a big room anarl. Once the upthread top ranking goal went in they made their way out quietly. As they passed us I’m sure Epping or Flavanoids wished them “bye bye lads”.....no reply.:lol:
Dunno why they thought there’d be neutrals in there tbh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back