11th FFS... in league effing one!

We might end up further down the table yet
We are in a relegation battle already. Cannot see this lot turning it round, they are devoid of ideas. If the owner cannot see this by now we are doomed and will be lucky to be in league one next season. Our form is absolutely horrendous.

It's hard to see how we will win another game.

Get him out.

Goodness knows why these blokes don't do the honourable thing these days and just resign. Admit they are out of their depth/club wasn't a good fit for them and just walk away. Strachan did at boro.
That's my worry a very realistic worry
No might about it mate, we might get a draw against Bolton, Blackpool, Donny and Fleetwood will likley beat us
You could be right
We are in a relegation battle already. Cannot see this lot turning it round, they are devoid of ideas. If the owner cannot see this by now we are doomed and will be lucky to be in league one next season. Our form is absolutely horrendous.
Relegation form

Last edited:
I would take 11th now because right now I wouldn't trust this shower to finish 3 places above Bolton because we have more than a 12 point penalty with this mob representing SAFC.

This. I would take 11th now as I think we will go a lot lower if Parkinson stays. He simply has to go and quickly.

11th and have you seen the chasing pack behind us.

It could look even worse (if that’s even possible) after Xmas & New Year.

Back