10p Freddos

I think, unless I'm thinking of a Taz bar. Maybe Freddo's are just solid chocolate....
You can get solid chocolate and caramel Freddos.
My son won't eat the ones with caramel in but loves the solid chocolate ones. I'll have to stock up on them for him while they are cheap.

Last edited:
My son won't eat the ones with caramel in but loves the solid chocolate ones. I'll have to stock up on them for him while they are cheap.
aye but a different wrapper. The one on offer seems to be the solid chocolate one

There will possibly be limit on how many you can buy in 1 transaction

Last edited:
There will possibly be limit on how many you can buy in 1 transaction
Aye just tried to add 100 to my online shop but they'd only let me add 30. Spoilsports.

Edit: I ordered £100 worth of shopping so going to split it into two orders so I can order 30 on each (I get free delivery as I have a delivery pass).

Last edited:
Aye just tried to add 100 to my online shop but they'd only let me add 30. Spoilsports.

Edit: I ordered £100 worth of shopping so going to split it into two orders so I can order 30 on each (I get free delivery as I have a delivery pass).

Ooo look at me.

Pathetic!

;)

Just got the receipt for my delivery, everything getting delivered apart from the Freddos which are out of stock 😫😤.
Did anyone get them for 10p? Wouldn’t be surprised if was announced just to get people into the shop and place orders with them knowing they have none, or very few, in stock.

Last edited:

Back