The number of excess deaths in England, through Cardiovascular conditions since 2/2020, according to the British Heart Foundation.

Bit worrying that. You would of thought more would be made of it. Heart issues cost ÂŁ22 billion a year.
Canny hard speaking to voluntarily deaf people .

Haway what's your take on it?
I haven't hit on a main cause yet. Could be a perfect storm of a number of factors for those unfortunate ones...shit way of living their lives, perhaps. Of course, and I suspect most people would point at the vaccines but they do need ruling in/out.

The surprising thing is the lack of will to try and pinpoint something.

Perhaps a cheese pizza reacts with Botox and 5g to create a fatal cocktail.

Last edited:
Working from home was beneficial for me in terms of exercise, moving around and diet. I tend to move less and have a poorer diet now I'm back in the office.
I suspect that will vary according to where you live.

For example in Central London, most people go to work on public transport so have to walk from home to station, then from destination station to office and vice versa. I usually do circa 8,000 steps just getting to and from work in office. Whereas when I work from home, I have to make a conscious effort to go out and do those steps.

In less built up areas, people may be more likely to drive to and from work, so not get the exercise those living in big cities do as part of their commute

Diet is an interesting one, as working from home, you are not buying meal deals etc for lunch, but may have more temptation to raid snack cupboard. Unless of course you work in the sort of office where there are always cakes brought in, when the temptation may be more than working at home

I suspect that will vary according to where you live.

For example in Central London, most people go to work on public transport so have to walk from home to station, then from destination station to office and vice versa. I usually do circa 8,000 steps just getting to and from work in office. Whereas when I work from home, I have to make a conscious effort to go out and do those steps.

In less built up areas, people may be more likely to drive to and from work, so not get the exercise those living in big cities do as part of their commute

Diet is an interesting one, as working from home, you are not buying meal deals etc for lunch, but may have more temptation to raid snack cupboard. Unless of course you work in the sort of office where there are always cakes brought in, when the temptation may be more than working at home
I don't always make my dinner for work and pop into ASDA on the way and end up buying loads of rubbish. Poor self discipline but I get away with it because I do enough exercise not to gain weight.

The number of excess deaths in England, through Cardiovascular conditions since 2/2020, according to the British Heart Foundation.

Bit worrying that. You would of thought more would be made of it. Heart issues cost ÂŁ22 billion a year.
Sorry bit unsure of what you mean by 2/2020.

Their is an increase in excess deaths over all causes in 2020.

This was because the UK was in the middle of a pandemic and most staff and resources were working around that, leaving less resources elsewhere.

Also the public at large were not so keen on seeking medical intervention, knowing the NHS were flat out so instead of earlier intervention facillitating prevention, people left it too late.

They could I suppose all be counted as Covid deaths even though they didn't die of Covid.
I also wonder if the numbers include covid victims. Iirc if you died of heart failure but had covid 28 days previous covid would be added to the death certificate.
I think it might have been, added as a secondary caus in some cases. But these are listed as excess Cardio deaths, so presuming their death certificates would say cardio-something and not Covid.

Last edited:
I eat better and lose weight when I’m not in work. Too easy just to grab a sandwich meal deal when working.
I think it’s down to eating at regular times as well when at home.
At work I can be eating as late as 10pm and even though I will be doing around 20,000 steps I can still put weight on.
Jesus what do you eat l, kebab pies ? 20, 000 steps is a lot of calories burned

Back