1 win 3 losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

We drew the game and got beat on pens. Not defending anyone but we didn’t lose in 90 mins.

Great. Where do we apply to have one point added to our league tally?

It was a cup game, 90 minutes means nothing unless someone wins in that time. We lost and the fact people are pretending it counts as a draw speaks to how much happy clapping is going on at present.
The sad part is the owners have given him a 2 1/2 year contract. The bloke was out of work, an end of season contract with a view to renew depending on performance would have been more appropriate. If promotion isn't achieved can the club afford to pay him compensation if we change manager yet again?

Even worse is they offered him that and he said no. He should have been told to go and fuck himself.

He was cheap by all accounts. So we can think about that when we are still in this garbage league next season.

Last edited:

It was a cup game, 90 minutes means nothing unless someone wins in that time. We lost and the fact people are pretending it counts as a draw speaks to how much happy clapping is going on at present.

Even worse is they offered him that and he said no. He should have been told to go and fuck himself.

He was cheap by all accounts. So we can think about that when we are still in this garbage league next season.
Point added to our league tally? What the fuck are you going on about :lol:

We drew the game then lost on pens. That’s what happens in Cup ties. Had that been a league game we would of got a point.

We drew the game then lost on pens. That’s what happens in Cup ties. Had that been a league game we would of got a point.

No. We lost the cup tie. A draw was never an outcome because there are no replays.

No. It wasn't a league game and we got shitcanned out of the competition. You're not only delusional, but wrong. Scores were level after 90 minutes, and the WINNER (and loser) were determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark. There's no f***ing draw in knockouts.

14.4 In the event of the scores being level at the end of ninety minutes’ play in Rounds One, Two, Three, Four and Five no extra time shall be played, and the winners shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with procedures as approved by IFAB.

I'm honestly surprised people are surprised. We look a bit more organised, play a bit more football, but the results are worse. Amazing if people weren't expecting it.

No. It wasn't a league game and we got shitcanned out of the competition. You're not only delusional, but wrong. Scores were level after 90 minutes, and the WINNER (and loser) were determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark. There's no f***ing draw in knockouts.

I know the rules in a cup competition you clueless f***ing yank prick

I heard he had been offered 18 months but turned it down, then SD got back to him and offered the longer contract. Why? because SD thinks he's the right man, just like he thought Ross was the right man and look how that turned out.

We drew the actual game but lost on penalties. If that was a league game we would of gained a point. Don’t know why I’m even bothering

If it were the Baseball we'd be in the World Series!

The fuck are you on about? It wasn't a league game. It was a cup knockout and we lost. There was no point for a draw on offer, mate!

How long does this bloke get to turn it all around?

Unimpressed.

For starters he needs longer than 4 games, and secondly it’s harsh to blame him for the Wycombe defeat when he’d only known the players for 48 hours. Even tonight was 1-1 over 90 minutes against a side higher than us in the league, and I’m not sure much blame can you put on him for players missing a free shot from 12 yards when he’s stood on the touch line.

Not a happy clapper by any means, I wasn’t excited when he got appointed and I still have my doubts but he needs to be given a fair crack of the whip before he’s written off.

Well it’s going pretty much as a lot of people expected. The performances may have improved but the squad remains tepid and short on quality; not much he can do about that until January and then he may still not be able to do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back