💯Match Thread: ⚫️ Manchester Originals v Northern Superchargers 🟣 14:30 - Emirates Old Trafford

PeteFTM

Winger
Logon or register to see this image
It’s local derby day

Originals host, sitting 4th with a game in hand on 7 points. A win would see them up to 2nd with 2 points in hand.

Superchargers sit 6th on 5 points, so it’s a must win game to stay in with a chance of the play offs.

This is helping me get over the lasses losing

decent enough start but Rashid breaks the deadlock . What a great white ball player he has been and still is .

This is helping me get over the lasses losing

decent enough start but Rashid breaks the deadlock . What a great white ball player he has been and still is .
He’s been the stand-out players for all Superchargers games, let down by his team mates really

Evans out 7 from 4.

Half way point 82-2, strong start from the Invincibles, Butler and Tall Paul at the crease.

Last edited:
This takes me a little back to the Sunday league on bbc2 back in the day

was how I first got into cricket watching Peter West commentating on BBC2 after Sunday dinner

my mam, who has passed away now, used to get herself in a right lather watching those games. He should have done this or they should have done that, type of thing :lol:

she would have been well into the t20 and now this 100

I’m hoping for a nice high scoring last ball match please

what a shot by buttler for a six. Beautifully timed and his fifty is up

Last edited:
This takes me a little back to the Sunday league on bbc2 back in the day

was how I first got into cricket watching Peter West commentating on BBC2 after Sunday dinner

my mam, who has passed away now, used to get herself in a right lather watching those games. He should have done this or they should have done that, type of thing :lol:

she would have been well into the t20 and now this 100

I’m hoping for a nice high scoring last ball match please

what a shot by buttler for a six. Beautifully timed and his fifty is up
Looks like we’ve got a high scoring one, at least from one side

Some big hitters in this Superchargers team as well

Carse in for Potts the wrong decision, the pitch looks suited for Potts, but he was smacked around last game

Getting to the crunch now. Manchester win virtually assured of a top three spot. Northern lads need to win to have any chance of qualifying

Getting to the crunch now. Manchester win virtually assured of a top three spot. Northern lads need to win to have any chance of qualifying
They needed to turn up today. Parnell has been poor imo, not sure why he’s captain.

Manchester a joy to watch today

There’s rash again getting the breakthrough

129 for 3 with 23 left

came back well there the northern team. 165 the target

Last edited:
4 for 18 from Rash. Coming into form before the white ball series and World Cup, as is Buttler

that’s all I want is for the England squad to get themselves in form
Topley has been very good this tournament as well. Him and Rash a class above.

Brook not been great so could do with stepping up here to get himself in the headlines

Back