🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England v New Zealand 🇳🇿 4th T20

The party stand? Have they sorted the toilets out, when I was there for the ashes they were full by mid afternoon...
Hi shipmate, I didn't used the portaloos, but the Italian-style communal one. We were quite high up in that temporary stand and had to be really timely when trekking to those toilets - I just about made it every time I went - a real nightmare.

Beauty that from Wood, glad he’s getting a chance in the team, really rate him.

Bairstow and Buttler should be opening imo.

We didn't get enough runs. Only Bairstow batted well enough on what is a very flat pitch at Trent Bridge mostly.

Still would have liked us to start with spin to try and strangle them before they got away and in.
Spin in the powerplay is just asking to be smashed all over tbf, looks what happened to Rash.

Great fielding by Wood

Of course, chopolata, or course
He did tbf. He's not wrong.

Him playing as a second spinner under no pressure 2-0 up in a 3 match series. Is a far cry from playing a 5 match Ashes series as the sole spinner. When he was going at 5+ an over in division two county cricket.

The last 2 games been a good lesson for England shown where the weakness are and some of the back up bowlers are not ready.

Also shows the gap from domestic level for players like Jacks to the top table.

He did tbf. He's not wrong.

Him playing as a second spinner under no pressure 2-0 up in a 3 match series. Is a far cry from playing a 5 match Ashes series as the sole spinner. When he was going at 5+ an over in division two county cricket.
He stated he wasn’t at the required level, maybe he should have specifically stated that he meant he was a brilliant choice for an International T20 but not an International Test match, despite having a fantastic record in International Test matches 😵‍💫

Or just be a man and admit he talks shite most of the time, like many of us do.

Back