🇺🇦🇺🇦 Mutants v Chelsea kick off 1715 BBC One BBC iPlayer BBC Sport Website 🇺🇦🇺🇦

Canny home support, 50% extra turn out for the big day though. Be impressed if they pulled this off for a league game

it's not necessarily the numbers. It's the flags on the go constantly and the group that are bouncing around as the BBC have just shown. It looks class. We all rave about our flag display but it should be continous like we see at the Boro. If I thought it would be supported then I'd sort it but our fan culture is miles off it.

it's not necessarily the numbers. It's the flags on the go constantly and the group that are bouncing around as the BBC have just shown. It looks class. We all rave about our flag display but it should be continous like we see at the Boro. If I thought it would be supported then I'd sort it but our fan culture is miles off it.
Hard to argue with that to be fair. But we are in the third division. Hard for people to have that drive after 5 years in this shite

I know in the past, Boro used to have special 'flag days' whereby fans would be actively encouraged via the local media/radio station, to turn up at the match, and really ramp up the atmosphere, for big games.

Hard to argue with that to be fair. But we are in the third division. Hard for people to have that drive after 5 years in this shite

that's a valid argument but I'd put money on nowt changing if/when we get promoted. It'll be "hard to excited after 6 years in the championship" then "hard to get excited when you're fighting relegation every year".

that's a valid argument but I'd put money on nowt changing if/when we get promoted. It'll be "hard to excited after 6 years in the championship" then "hard to get excited when you're fighting relegation every year".
Again can’t disagree with what your saying. But going to the match apart from seeing mates for beers before and after feels like a chore these days for a lot of us

Again can’t disagree with what your saying. But going to the match apart from seeing mates for beers before and after feels like a chore these days for a lot of us

same has been said for about 20 odd years regardless of our level though. We had the SFG (similar to the Red Faction at the Boro) during the Prem years and it fizzled out because we barely had 6 people who were interested.

Back