🇪🇺 Mosconi Cup 2023 🇺🇸

I've never seen a ball bounce or of a pocket like that before.

Surely that's a technical fault or something and should have counted?

I've never seen a ball bounce or of a pocket like that before.

Surely that's a technical fault or something and should have counted?
The maddest thing I've ever seen in a cueball sport

Surely there needs to be an ammendment to say if it drops in its counted.

It's like scoring a goal and it bouncing of the back of the net and rolling back out.

Even the the bairn looked perplexed 😄

Last edited:
Nowt as funny as Earl the Pearl losing his shit :lol:

I've not viewed this competition for many a year,

But Earl the pearl was playing back when I was watching it and you just know he would have caused some big old brawls in the pool halls of the US when he was doing his rounds.

Complete nutter but away from the table probably ok to have the 1 pint with and that's about it.

Can you pick your tickets for the days or is it random?

Might try and go year after next, I'd love to go all 4 days.
Pick whatever night mate. We’ve done the last night twice. We are thinking in 2025 to do the Friday and Saturday. Tickets usually on sale around April. Register for early bird though however I don’t think there is a bad view. And if staying over book accommodation early. Wood Green good location as busses run from there to aly pally and back. We stayed in Muswell Hill this time so could walk it.

Pick whatever night mate. We’ve done the last night twice. We are thinking in 2025 to do the Friday and Saturday. Tickets usually on sale around April. Register for early bird though however I don’t think there is a bad view. And if staying over book accommodation early. Wood Green good location as busses run from there to aly pally and back. We stayed in Muswell Hill this time so could walk it.
Cheers.

My ultimate goal once I retire is to do a month in Vegas for the F1GP if its still held there and the Mosconi and take in an NFL game or 2.

Back