€125,000 A Week Offered To Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

New TV money.

Everyone's transfer fees and wages will be high this summer

Worth every penny. We've watched enough horrific strike forces recently. Imagine watching Defoe and Dzeko instead of Altidore, Graham and Fletcher.
Probably looking at Dzeko wage being about what we paid combined for altidore and Graham. Totalley agree mate, I'll have quality over quantity every time. Watched too many plodders, about time we got quality.

People need to realise that regardless of age, to get players like Dzeko then you have to stump up the money or they will get it somewhere else. He would be a brilliant signing for us and lift the profile of the club. Others will take notice of a player like him moving to us and potentially think, maybe Sunderland are going places, I wouldn't mind being part of that. If we are never going to give anyone more than 70/80k per week then we will permanently be bottom half at best.

Why do some safc fans worry about how much we do or might pay people.

As a fan you can't have it all ways if you want us to get better and move up the league we have to sign better players thus pay bigger wages.

Or do you think the better players will come for peanuts
Don't panic @iansun is about to give us some viable options..:::

People need to realise that regardless of age, to get players like Dzeko then you have to stump up the money or they will get it somewhere else. He would be a brilliant signing for us and lift the profile of the club. Others will take notice of a player like him moving to us and potentially think, maybe Sunderland are going places, I wouldn't mind being part of that. If we are never going to give anyone more than 70/80k per week then we will permanently be bottom half at best.
That's the most important bit. It's also the reason we got Defoe. We were the only ones willing to pay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back