•••liverpool predictions•••

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool 2-0 Sunderland .
People to be rightfully upset and annoyed, exiles to accuse them of being kneejerkers.

There will be a backlash from the Northampton result, plus we're rubbish away and have no defenders ... 3-1 to them

People to be rightfully upset and annoyed, exiles to accuse them of being kneejerkers.

Surely it depends on the performance, if we're utter shite and rolled over then fair enough, but if we've had a right go and been undone by factors outside our control (ie the diver-hating diver winning a penalty, Atwell sending Catts off in the tunnel before kick off) what reason is there to be upset?

Anyhow, it's a game we'd not expect anything from in the normal scheme of things but if we have a go at them we'd be good for a draw, and maybe even a surprise win.

I'll go for 1-1, bent Gerrard penalty and Bent.

Since when was a 2 - 0 defeat at Anfield ammunition to be pissed off? You can be gutted we didnt win but unless we completely capitulate, a run of the mill 2 - 0 defeat is nothing to moan and bitch about.

Since Liverpool became God awful?

Mind, we do have a tradition of bringing to an end other team's winless runs.

They're not as bad as everyone makes out, they've just got a ridiculously high bar to compare the current team to.

However, in their current state if we go after them and get the crowd turned we could get something. Brucie's got to hammer this into them, get right after them. No rolling over, high tempo pressing, don't give them a chance to string a couple of passes together.

Lows scoring game with Liverpool the most likely winners through a Gerrard free-kick / penalty

Worst Liverpool team I have ever seen, but we can't win away so I can't back Sunderland to break the hoodoo at Anfield

Since Liverpool became God awful?

Mind, we do have a tradition of bringing to an end other team's winless runs.

Were heading downhill last season, and they are a bottom half team now

They only have 1 good player: reina. Gerrard and Torres are playing poorly

liverpool pooor good time to play them?
sounds familiar
but yet again i cant see us gettn owt the way out away form is
maybe 2 or 3 for them 1 for us
but i will be praying it is the other way round
now if liverpool were playing really well i think we would get a better result we always seem to play better against the bettter teams

Since when was a 2 - 0 defeat at Anfield ammunition to be pissed off? You can be gutted we didnt win but unless we completely capitulate, a run of the mill 2 - 0 defeat is nothing to moan and bitch about.

Because , like it or not, people are now looking at the bigger picture of surrendering away from home over the past x amount of years.

liverpool 0-1 sunderland
in a very interesting game end to end stuff the break through came as elmo plays in steed and as he just about to release the trigger agger brings him down on the edge of the area bent steed and henderson stand ova the ball as the whistle blows henderson curls in a fab freekick.84th min and bramble brings down torres inside the area its a penalty up steps gerrard with a well placed shot only for the mig to tip the ball away at full stretch. Saw it on pirate dvd :lol:

How do you do those dots in the title?

Press the ALT key to the left of the space bar and input numbers on the number keyboard only, NOT along the top of the qwerty.
♂ is 11 ○ is 9 ♣ is 5 and so on. Should go to over 100 iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back