“we don’t call the police in Hendon”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be out in time for next Xmas, yet more laughable lax sentencing. No doubt some scumbag lawyer would have been in there pleading to the judge that they were both salt of the earth blokes and that he shouldnt be too harsh on them

Be out in time for next Xmas, yet more laughable lax sentencing. No doubt some scumbag lawyer would have been in there pleading to the judge that they were both salt of the earth blokes and that he shouldnt be too harsh on them

soon get sick of the victims though

Should have called the fashion police.

EDIT. Just read the story, disgraceful stuff.

Not calling the police is something I do not approve of.

I did it the first week I moved into my latest abode, bunch of scum tarts causing nowt but bother because they were pissed and living in rented accommodation. Coppers arrived and a couple of weeks later they'd been evicted and issued with an ASBO. Later turns out that this family had been causing problems for months but none of the locals wanted to stand up to them and phone the plod in-case something happened and the tarts found out and came back to get them.

Been like a street full of Waltons ever since. :cool:

Standing up to the wankers is the only way.

Comes from a large extended family iirc. Probably not Oxbridge material but niver came across as easily led.
Ah well, if he's bright enough to know better then I hope he enjoys his stay at Her Majesty's Pleasure. [Otherwise I'd had felt sorry that he got the same time as the other twat.]

Last edited:
There is still a third one out there, scot free. Why did the judge not give maximum for not grassing their accomplice up? This is what used to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back