“The only owner I’ve met is Kyril, along with Kristin and Steve, I’ve never met anyone else, I work for them” - Alex Neil

Really good press conference and I really like the way he speaks.

Asked the question due to the amount of people who are absolutely adamant that CM was conducting interviews.

Or....maybe.... he's.....telling......the.....truth....

This.

Could we all stop (and by we I mean local media and fan sites also ) spouting this shite about Methven was in on the interviews.

I’m not happy about Charlie and Donald still having the shareholding they have like anyone else, but there is zero evidence of any day to day management since KLD came in, and even Conor Bromley who was sacked by them was adamant that when Charlie quit his role at club years ago he went from weekly back and forth to zero for the next year he was there.

This.

Could we all stop (and by we I mean local media and fan sites also ) spouting this shite about Methven was in on the interviews.

I’m not happy about Charlie and Donald still having the shareholding they have like anyone else, but there is zero evidence of any day to day management since KLD came in, and even Conor Bromley who was sacked by them was adamant that when Charlie quit his role at club years ago he went from weekly back and forth to zero for the next year he was there.
bromley was sacked? didnt they hire him in the first place?

Back