“The fans drove us on”

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t care what he says, but I can see a modicum of evidence he’s improving us. But he signed badly, probably because we have about two penny bob bits down the sofa in the Jimmy Monty suite.

I’d keep him for next season. Those who want him out, I’d love to hear some credible options for replacements. Fire away.

unless Coleman subbed himself on and caught the first shot that led to the penalty himself then he couldn't have done anymore today.

naturally we all hate him so we'll slag him off regardless.

shite patter.
He could have dropped Fletcher.

I don’t care what he says, but I can see a modicum of evidence he’s improving us. But he signed badly, probably because we have about two penny bob bits down the sofa in the Jimmy Monty suite.

I’d keep him for next season. Those who want him out, I’d love to hear some credible options for replacements. Fire away.

Not got the appetite for change, but would definitely consider having Mic Mac back?

:lol: not even close. Bruce spent several weeks taking pot shots at us. Doesn't even compare.

Nah, different target obviously, but he's just as bad. Feeds his mates in the media bullshit soundbites and is allowed to get away with it, just like Bruce was.

Coleman talks the talk every week, but is repeatedly dreadful come match day. Allowed to get away with it simply because he gives a few decent quotes during the week.

Who hates him? Who is slagging him off undeservedly?

"does he think we're achieving something" - what do you think? :rolleyes:

"shambles of an appointment" - aye because we had hundreds of top class managers falling over themselves to come in & guide us up the league with less than 5p to spend.

when we spend an entire month trying to sign a striker & a goalkeeper and the best we can attract is Lee Camp & Ashley Fletcher then I'm not entirely sure what folk want/expect.

He has a terrible record i'm afraid. Hasnt been able to turn it around at all and there now have to be serious doubts as to whether he is the man for our future campaigns. If we start off badly next year in division 3 then the pressure will mount for him to go. My big fear is that having been an international manager before he came here he wont have a scooby about the lower leagues and who to sign.

Nah, different target obviously, but he's just as bad. Feeds his mates in the media bullshit soundbites and is allowed to get away with it, just like Bruce was.

Coleman talks the talk every week, but is repeatedly dreadful come match day. Allowed to get away with it simply because he gives a few decent quotes during the week.

since when has Coleman had "mates in the media"? No-one could give a shiny shite about us man.

he's not repeatedly dreadful at all. We've got a squad of gimps with 3 goalkeepers who couldn't keep a clean sheet if we stuck all 3 of them in goals together. What do you want him to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back