“Send them home with tears in their eyes”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus wept, I would detest the manager of my club coming out with shite like that pre-match.

I hope JR reads out what the prick said in the dressing room prior to kick off tonight.

Reality is it doesn't matter if we get beat tonight so there'll be no tears regardless of the result.

Fleetwood rolled over for Portsmouth, Barnsley and Luton home and away yet played like their lives depended on it up here. Horrible vile little club, well horrible vile little club all the while that scummy scouse **** is manager there.

A 3-0 win tonight and Portsmouth failing to win, would put us in a good position for a sneaky promotion on Sunday.
Odds heavily against it, but definitely not a meaningless game

For me it's important we finish 3rd if at all possible. Charlton are the hot tips for the playoffs. Ideally we want to play Doncaster who we should easily beat. And hopefully avoid the scum of Portsmouth at Wembley when Charlton smash them.

Then it's a change for revenge against Charlton.....which we'll probs lose.

Chinned the Barnsley manager while they were on dodgy form and now they’re winning all their games.

That makes him a **** for me.

For me it's important we finish 3rd if at all possible. Charlton are the hot tips for the playoffs. Ideally we want to play Doncaster who we should easily beat. And hopefully avoid the scum of Portsmouth at Wembley when Charlton smash them.

Then it's a change for revenge against Charlton.....which we'll probs lose.
Look at you, Knows What Results Will Be.

Mr Barton has spoken....what a helmet he really is.
Taken from Sunderland Echo:
Joey Barton admits he isn’t expecting a warm reception from Sunderland fans when they travel to Fleetwood this evening - but that he would relish sending them home with ‘tears in their eyes’

Never understood why managers get up and coming games so personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back