RR “NOT DONE YET!” - Roker Report, Lee Cattermole, ALS & WMS on why Sunderland need our support

Games that aren't part of the season ticket package are usually poorly attended compared to league games. The Semi Final against Man Utd wasn't close to a sell out.

Various Sunderland fans: "I just can't bring myself to go to the game. I don't know what it is exactly but it's £20 on a Saturday night, there's been 60 games this season, and for exiles you pretty much can't get anywhere at all outside the northeast after the game."
Neil 71, Subs Bench: "You Bastard, you shit fan, you prick."
Various Sunderland fans: "Your inspirational words have changed my mind and I will now attend and sing my heart out."

30,000 people on average have bothered themselves to watch third tier football all season but any one of them must be a shit fan if they're not going to a game that was scheduled with seven days' notice.

Various Sunderland fans: "I just can't bring myself to go to the game. I don't know what it is exactly but it's £20 on a Saturday night, there's been 60 games this season, and for exiles you pretty much can't get anywhere at all outside the northeast after the game."
Neil 71, Subs Bench: "You Bastard, you shit fan, you prick."
Various Sunderland fans: "Your inspirational words have changed my mind and I will now attend and sing my heart out."

30,000 people on average have bothered themselves to watch third tier football all season but any one of them must be a shit fan if they're not going to a game that was scheduled with seven days' notice.
I would never call our fans any of the words you said. I’m just begging them to pick ourselves up one more time and help the team get over the line, like we have always done. Our fans are amazing and we have been let down so many times, but forget all that and in 2 weeks we could be promoted still if we can help lift the team.

How come we can sell out Wembley for a meaningless trophy and we can’t even sell out at home for the biggest game in years? What the hell is going on? We wanted a team of hard working players with heart after 10 years of mercenaries. This team has given 100% all season and slack off the last game and a half and suddenly we abandon them? Come on get a grip and roar the lads to promotion FFS !!!!

as i said on someone elses thread on a similar note, dont waste your breath m8 they would moan even if they were man city fans, they are just life's whingers and it obviously makes them feel all warm inside to ridicule "their"? team at all times

as i said on someone elses thread on a similar note, dont waste your breath m8 they would moan even if they were man city fans, they are just life's whingers and it obviously makes them feel all warm inside to ridicule "their"? team at all times
This club breaks our hearts so many times, I’ve been there, I get it that we are all disappointed but we can still do it.

Last edited:
I would never call our fans any of the words you said. I’m just begging them to pick ourselves up one more time and help the team get over the line, like we have always done. Our fans are amazing and we have been let down so many times, but forget all that and in 2 weeks we could be promoted still if we can help lift the team.

You're not begging anyone, you're slagging people off.

Because one was at wembley, and not another home game against a team we will now play 5 times this season
In the most important game of the season and people " choose " not to go?bizzare

Back