‘Hero’ of Manchester Arena attack jailed for four years

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm currently in Manchester and I've been for a walk around the city centre tonight. Whilst there are some lovely parts there are some right shity parts. I can't believe how many homeless there are in the doorways slap bang in the centre. They have camps in the door ways ffs. He could very well have wanted to be locked up as it's at the very least warm, comfortable and you get fed!! Better option than the street that's for sure.

I've just walked past two lads injecting drugs in a shoo doorway next to debenhams .... For all Sunderland's and Newcastle's town centre problems that's a first for me like seeing that !!

Its awful but as has been said just shows the desperation of the bloke.

4 years meanwhile paedophiles get less than that

I'm currently in Manchester and I've been for a walk around the city centre tonight. Whilst there are some lovely parts there are some right shity parts. I can't believe how many homeless there are in the doorways slap bang in the centre. They have camps in the door ways ffs. He could very well have wanted to be locked up as it's at the very least warm, comfortable and you get fed!! Better option than the street that's for sure.
It's got much worse than 16 months ago when I was living there. Was around at Christmas for a couple of days, dreadful how many homeless people there are on the main shopping street.

It’s bad like. Have a wander up to Picadilly Gardens for a real eye opener.
Debenhams is a stones throw from Piccadilly Gardens.

I'd rather know more about the case than this - who did the attack and why for starters.

It's got much worse than 16 months ago when I was living there. Was around at Christmas for a couple of days, dreadful how many homeless people there are on the main shopping street.

Debenhams is a stones throw from Piccadilly Gardens.
Got Selfridges and Debenhams mixed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back