£5 Junior Tickets For Easter Weekend Clash With Blackburn Rovers

👏

Join us at the Stadium of Light for a special price as Sunderland AFC host Blackburn Rovers on Monday 1 April (3pm KO).

Ticketing information for this fixture has now been confirmed. Supporters will be able to take advantage of £5 junior tickets at safc.com/tickets, as part of our family day offer.

Junior tickets must be bought with an accompanying adult, we have pencilled a helpful guide on how to complete this process here.

Season card holders wishing to take advantage of this offer can visit the ticket office, or email [email protected] to move to an available pair of seats in the stadium.

This is a category A fixture, with prices starting from:

£32 for adults,

£29 for over-65s,

£24 for under-22s,

£5 for under-16s.

Visit the eTicketing section of our website to book your place!

Ticket Forwarding for this game for supporters who cannot attend this fixture will be available on 25th March.

Not sure this will make a huge difference, if any to attendances. Really should be offering a discount on all age brackets. Adults for £25 and juniors for £5 would have worked a treat.

But as ever the club continue to treat the fans like mugs. "A family day" but only reducing junior prices.

Last edited:
@Five-Quarter
Not sure this will make a huge difference, if any to attendances. Really should be offering a discount on all age brackets. Adults for £25 and juniors for £5 would have worked a treat.

But as ever the club continue to treat the fans like mugs. "A family day" but only reducing junior prices.
Should do STH can buy another adult ticket for £10 like previously

Last edited:

Yep, not sure why Blackburn is a CatA game.

I'll pay a tenner if I can play up front, 2 dodgey knees but I'm Sunderland through and through, I'll put a shift in

Funny one

Say it would be £80 for me plus another adult plus 3 kids

Not sure I consider Blackburn at home good value for an £80 "family day" plus cost to get there, food etc

Better than nowt though so may give it some thought

Funny one

Say it would be £80 for me plus another adult plus 3 kids

Not sure I consider Blackburn at home good value for an £80 "family day" plus cost to get there, food etc

Better than nowt though so may give it some thought

It's appeal to some. Just be amazed if it appeals to a larger audience. I don't know how much junior tickets are normally tbf. I'm guessing around the £12 mark ?

i know its been done to death but its crackers that if one of my mates fancies coming to this match, it'll cost him £32 minimum and he'd have to sit on his own once in the ground, to watch a team that has taken 1 point from the last seven games

its not really that appealing

The club should offer adult tickets for the same price and get the place full.

The season is done anyway, might as well get some bums on seats.
what about all the people who have already paid more than that for their tickets for this game..ie season ticket holders?
Real businesses rewrad their best customers..not punish them..
It's appeal to some. Just be amazed if it appeals to a larger audience. I don't know how much junior tickets are normally tbf. I'm guessing around the £12 mark ?
if it gets a few hundrred more kids into being associated with SAFC its a successful initiative

Last edited:

Back