£37 Exclusive Fish & Chips.

They sell coke in there, £4.50 a pop. The bar food wasn't as expensive as I was expecting tbh.
When I used to work in the lucozade building I often used to pop to harrods for lunch and it was surprisingly reasonable for a sandwich and a drink - could park for free for 20 mins right outside the side entrance too

Harrods Jeffers.

I never understood that,surely it takes a bit of sense and savvy to make more money?
Ah yes I thought so. I find Harrods a little gauche these days. Ever since mama and papa refused to buy me a one piece rocking horse the b******s.

I’m more a Fortnum and Masons type presently. Their chutney is to die for darhlings.

Ah yes I thought so. I find Harrods a little gauche these days. Ever since mama and papa refused to buy me a one piece rocking horse the b******s.

I’m more a Fortnum and Masons type presently. Their chutney is to die for darhlings.
Fortnum and masons?Harvey Nic’s Jeffers,Harvey Nic’s,don’t show your lack of breeding,especially as your an SR6 nouveau Riche.😂

When I first came on here I mentioned a few things,like when I lived in Hong Kong or similar,a couple of strange blokes called me a bullshitter 😂 I was like “These blokes are oddities” so I always stick a pic up,it amuses me,I even have footage of the Rhino that chased me up a tree 😂
The SMB does not appreciate those posters who have extraordinary lives. The bullies on here don’t want people to leave Sunderland or even spend money in neighbouring towns.

Unfortunately we do have a cabal of small minded, parochial folk who refuse to believe anyone’s lives can be be more expansive than theirs.

Back