Status
Not open for further replies.
W

walter mitty

so what would you do with it?

it go about solving world poverty

one baggie at a time

Re: **the official £154,000,000 thread***

Put my kids in expensive boarding schools.

they are all expensive, but the cost would be about £50,000PA per kid, the interest on the interest on the interest would cover that

Still deciding what to do with the £60 I won on it last night.
Just another number and I'd been deciding what to do with £26k...

I have always said if I came into money I would not send my kids to boarding school or private for that matter. I don't like the idea of it. Call me a Wanker but I think if kids want to learn they do wherever they go. Oli would quite happily leave them at their current school.

I have always said if I came into money I would not send my kids to boarding school or private for that matter. I don't like the idea of it. Call me a Wanker but I think if kids want to learn they do wherever they go. Oli would quite happily leave them at their current school.

Wanker.

But on a serious note, if I won that much and had kids, I wouldn't want them to work. I would give them everything on a plate as long as they showed respect.

Still deciding what to do with the £60 I won on it last night.
Just another number and I'd been deciding what to do with £26k...

The difference between prizes is a joke isn't it. I think they should scrap the bonus ball on our national lottery.

Didnt know you had a "life partner" mate:eek:

Wanker.

But on a serious note, if I won that much and had kids, I wouldn't want them to work. I would give them everything on a plate as long as they showed respect.

Aye fair enough they wouldn't have to work but you would still what them to get an education and learn the value of money.

- buy family houses
- give cash to others
- buy a box at the SOL
- Buy a GOLF GTI
- rent out the ivy for a night
- buy some decent clothes
- jet off on holiday for a year

Aye fair enough they wouldn't have to work but you would still what them to get an education and learn the value of money.

I agree with the education, but if you had that much why would you need to know the value of money? Not being arsey here, just if you did have it virtually anything that want is achievable without worrying.

I agree with the education, but if you had that much why would you need to know the value of money? Not being arsey here, just if you did have it virtually anything that want is achievable without worrying.

To avoid ending up like....
Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back