£125 to see Madonna!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I couldn't justify spending £125 on a concert ticket.

I've still got a scrapbook full of concert ticket stubs from 20 odd years back, Def Leppard £7.50 at the Whitley Bay ice rink in 1987! Cheapest arena gig i ever went to

Which is an absolute rip off.

Anything more than £20 is a f***ing massive rip off IMO.

I wouldn't pay it.

Aye you'd rather miss out, while you are sitting in your armchair drinking monks dong I'll be pissed with all my mates having a Roses singalong in Manchester for the sake of a few quid.

It wasn't. £125 or £60 they are rip offs and anyone paying it is mental. It's just a degree of mentalness.

That's why they don't sell out. it's a rip off.

Aye but you pay it so you're a hypocrite.

Aye you'd rather miss out, while you are sitting in your armchair drinking monks dong I'll be pissed with all my mates having a Roses singalong in Manchester for the sake of a few quid.

Aye but you pay it so you're a hypocrite.

You were the one calling people mentalists for paying over the top for big gigs and now you are saying it's fine.

You cannot really follow an argument can you?

As for hypocrite, we all are to some extent. I want to see Sunderland and enjoy the day. if my mates watched the match in the pub I would as well because the football is more about the social aspect than the football. Has been for the last 25 years.

The bigger the gig the cheaper it should be IMO.

We agree on something.:lol:

You were the one calling people mentalists for paying over the top for big gigs and now you are saying it's fine.

You cannot really follow an argument can you?

As for hypocrite, we all are to some extent. I want to see Sunderland and enjoy the day. if my mates watched the match in the pub I would as well because the football is more about the social aspect than the football. Has been for the last 25 years.

We agree on something.:lol:

I don't think £60 is bad, £125 is taking the piss really.

Strange one that, the tickets start off here at €55 for the aviva stadium gig. It's usually us who get ripped off in comparison to what you guys pay

It's £34 to watch Sunderland man for 90mins with no guarantee it will be anything other than shite.

Bad analogy IMO you don't invest the same passion or love for your football than you do for music.

£400 for a season ticket of 19 games where you really don't know what's going to happen compared to £60 for the Roses which is a one off having not played for nearly 20 years to £125 for a bint who last played a few years back and probably charged nigh on a £100 back then. You know what your going to get with most gigs these days.

Bad analogy IMO you don't invest the same passion or love for your football than you do for music.

£400 for a season ticket of 19 games where you really don't know what's going to happen compared to £60 for the Roses which is a one off having not played for nearly 20 years to £125 for a bint who last played a few years back and probably charged nigh on a £100 back then. You know what your going to get with most gigs these days.

Tbh I will have a great night when I go and see The Roses even if they aren't brilliant.

Going with my mates from way back and a few members of my family and have had a load of f***ing health problems which should hopefully be behind me by then.

£125 is excessive like! and that's something coming from me who paid £35 for a happy mondays ticket :lol:

but as i always say, if you think it is worth the money, then that is your choice, it's your hard earned at the end of the day. go and enjoy yourself regardless of what other people think.

personally i wouldn't pay this for madonna

Last edited by a moderator:
only paid about 60 quid more than that for a full weekend at glastonbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back