Yorkshire pre-season friendly

Squad v Yorkshire [31st March & 1st April]​

Scott Borthwick*, Brydon Carse, Graham Clark, Paul Coughlin, Bas de Leede, Daniel Hogg, Michael Jones, Alex Lees, Callum Parkinson, Matthew Potts, Ben Raine. Luke Robinson, Ollie Robinson+.

No Bedingham.
Or Ackerman. I thought they would go full strength as its better standard if practice than university match.
I suppose interesting who bats at 3 and 4 as i thought they would be occupied by Ackermann and Bedingham.

Top order out before lunch. Good practice for them.

Let's hope it's a get the rubbish performance out in the practice game instead of the proper stuff.

Hope this G Clark does better than the imposter G Clark that batted up the order :lol:

Even though can't see it live how good has Carse got with the bat.

Certainly will help push his England test chances as a potential 8 for the Ashes.

He's better with the bat in my opinion
Yeah he is better with bat. Not sure he'll make a good test bowler. Shouldn't be jumping ahead of Potts that's for sure.

But England will probably need the likes of Carse, Wood, Archer, Tongue, Stone, Atkinson, Lawes, Turner in the Ashes.

Whoever is fit and capable at the time I guess. He stands ahead of all of them having a second string to his bow.

Last edited:

Back