Yann M'vila - target or not?

An mvilla (or anyone of that ilk) in midfield would have freed up Neil to play further forwards in his better role as well as being less likely to lose it in dangerous positions as he does.
Then alternate jobe and ekwah depending on the game/fitness, as both of them need a rocket up their backside.
As I say didn't have to be mvilla, but I find it hard to believe they can't see the issue in midfield and well as the forward line

Last edited:
An mvilla (or anyone of that ilk) in midfield would have freed up Neil to play further forwards in his better role as well as being less likely to lose it in dangerous positions as he does.
Then alternate jobe and ekwah depending on the game/fitness, as both of them need a rocket up their backside.
As I say didn't have to be mvilla, but I find it hard to believe they can't see the issue in midfield and well as the forward line
Apparently they can't.
I know one thing for sure, the supporters can.

Too tight fisted to give anyone with any experience a wage. Probably extend Evans' contract for another season for peanuts.

Back