xercise4less

Status
Not open for further replies.
I train here mate, there's leaflets all over in there this morning saying if you get a free day pass and join straight after there's no joining fee and £9.99 a month.

It's a good gym though mate, even when it's packed you can get on everything. Weights area does get a bit chocka like but I do my weights elsewhere, I only train here for cardio with our lass.
I won't be using the free weights yet so that's fine, I also got a leaflet to get a £25 hamper from Muscle Foods.

5 reps pull ups comfortably yesterday for me, unlucky @Mackem00 looks like I'll be destroying you very soon as expected.
All that work mate. All that work just to catch up with a non-lifter there. One has to ask ones'self..............is it really worth all the effort?

Just did 10 (TEN) while me soup was in the microwave. Just cos i can.

All that work mate. All that work just to catch up with a non-lifter there. One has to ask ones'self..............is it really worth all the effort?

Just did 10 (TEN) while me soup was in the microwave. Just cos i can.
It's no effort at all, beating you is more of a decision than anything

Has anyone else managed to get the free hamper from Muscle Foods? I'm supposed to get a code from an email or text to claim it but haven't received it yet.

I cant do one pull up :oops:

I am 18 stonish at the minute, think 14 stone is top half and 4 stone is bottom half :lol:

Need to do more pull ups and lose bodyfat etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back