Wrestling - Part 3

Watching Survivor Series '97:
Mankind vs Kane - Kane's getting booked as an unstoppable monster, Mankind piledrives him though and he's down for a good couple of minutes before sitting up.
Next match: Team NoD vs Team LoD - D'Lo hits a piledriver on Hawk who quite literally gets up less than 2 seconds later. :neutral:

Last edited:
Watching Survivor Series '97:
Mankind vs Kane - Kane's getting booked as an unstoppable monster, Mankind piledrives him though and he's down for a good couple of minutes before sitting up.
Next match: Team NoD vs Team LoD - D'Lo hits a piledriver on Hawk who quite literally gets up less than 2 seconds later. :neutral:

The LOD were shite.

Bret Hart gans off it about LOD in his book. Said he was really excited when they came to WWE in the early 90s as the Hart Foundation were on top and it gave them a fresh, big match to work to help get them over more. The one that's deed took a load of downers before he went out and the match was shit with the three that weren't out their heads doing an incredible job of hiding how fucked he was without Vince noticing. Bret said it ruined a great moment for him and that he'd never get over it.

Logon or register to see this image

Alex Riley's dead trim. :lol:

Last edited:
They're using two 40+ year old veterans to get 2 young lads who haven't really made all that great an impact yet some screen time, ans hopefully more over with the casuals. It's great for what it is.

Fully expect the four of them to be on the next release list. Breeze is class but I think he hit his ceiling in NXT.

Fully expect the four of them to be on the next release list. Breeze is class but I think he hit his ceiling in NXT.
I think R-Truth is going into music and Goldust probably to the PC as a trainer soon enough. I like Breeze and Fandango so hope they keep them and just give them something to do.

This is going to get to 1000 pages when I'm out on the hoy Saturday, I'll do a victory lap round whatever bar I'm in

Back