Wrestling - Part 3

There's been a definite upturn in what Raw has been producing the past few weeks. It's as if they realised Wrestlemania stank the place out compared to most others and so had to up their game a bit. Last night's PPV was great and tonight has started in much the same way.

Stephanie's legs have been wonderful this evening, hope to see more of them on Ambrose Asylum.

Good to see Tyler Breeze get a win although it's in a cringeworthy angle.

F4WOnline apparently said in their daily update that Rollins is ready to come back now, but he's shooting a WWE movie first (it started filming just before the European tour).

Ryback apparently asked to be kept off TV, some sort of contract dispute.

He's going nowhere in WWE right now so if he left it probably wouldn't be the worst thing for his career IF he got booked in Japan.

Yes i know Aj styles has lot of moves & he is popular .But in present time #Roman_Reigns better than Aj Styles. I think Haud wrestler couldn't beat #Roman_Reigns in this time, Now this is #Roman_Reigns Era. I'm big fans of #Roman_Reigns.

Yes i know Aj styles has lot of moves & he is popular .But in present time #Roman_Reigns better than Aj Styles. I think Haud wrestler couldn't beat #Roman_Reigns in this time, Now this is #Roman_Reigns Era. I'm big fans of #Roman_Reigns.

#From_Bangladesh

Shut up kid.. ROMAN REIGNS is Real Champi0n.. ND #BELEIVE_THAT.. Why y0u idi0t guys still think that AJ is champ ?? He is scared Of Roman.. In last smackd0wn Roman put the belt on the gr0und and asked Aj to pick it up.. He was scared.. Wasn't he ??

The lad on the left done throat slitting signs to his love rival.

Logon or register to see this image

When Jeremy Kyle told him not to make threats, he replied "I'm not. I'm just doing The Undertaker, my favourite wrestler."

Time to get out for some fresh air for a bit .....

Back