Wrestling - Part 3

Why are the Samoan families so revered in WWE? Just because they can be scary doesnt make them good wrestlers,
Rikishi = shit and fat
The Usos = shit but have potential
Wild Samoans = shit
Roman Reigns = Looks good but is shit
Umaga = was ok
Samoa Joe = mint but in the wrong place
Rock = mint
Yokozuna = also shit and fat

I just dont get it, just because they are all "family".

Why are the Samoan families so revered in WWE? Just because they can be scary doesnt make them good wrestlers,
Rikishi = shit and fat
Wild Samoans = shit
Umaga = was ok
Rock = mint

You say theyre shit but they all had an impact on WWE which many probablys fail to do. To come from one family is a very good achievement. Thought the crowd at HoF were bang out of order booing Reigns during Rikishis speech as well. Fair enough you dont want him to go on a run but theres a time and place to boo him, not when his uncle is recieving an honour and hes is referencing his family.

Rikishi = shit and fat
Wild Samoans = shit
Umaga = was ok
Rock = mint

It's mostly down to the impact that the likes of High Chief Peter Maivia and R0cky Johnson had on the industry i can assume, being instrumental in breaking down barriers for foreign and black wrestlers to be successful in the business at a time when it wasn't the 'social norm'.
Rikishi was mint anarl.

Rikishi = shit and fat
Wild Samoans = shit
Umaga = was ok
Rock = mint

Might seem a bit daft but I only think Rikishi was put in the HOF because it makes the family look more prestigious for Reigns, which is why he totally ignored Too Cool and just went on about his family.

It's mostly down to the impact that the likes of High Chief Peter Maivia and R0cky Johnson had on the industry i can assume, being instrumental in breaking down barriers for foreign and black wrestlers to be successful in the business at a time when it wasn't the 'social norm'.
Rikishi was mint anarl.
The only mint thing he did was the twisting flip when he got clotheslined.

Might seem a bit daft but I only think Rikishi was put in the HOF because it makes the family look more prestigious for Reigns, which is why he totally ignored Too Cool and just went on about his family.
Wouldn't surprise me.

Final predictions? Changed mine Abit;

Mizdow - battle royale
Tag team - Cena Twins
Ladder IC - Ambrose
US - Cena
Orton
Sting
Taker
Divas - Paige & AJ
WHC - Reigns

Axel 16/1 for battle royale. Tempted

Mizdow - battle royale
Tag team - kid & cesaro
Ladder IC - Bryan
US - Cena
Orton
Taker
Divas - Paige & AJ
WHC - Reigns

Can't really call the hhh sting match. Really wouldn't surprise me to see hhh win as not many other heels look like doing so.

Rusev should absolutely go over cena, but he won't.

Final predictions? Changed mine Abit;

Mizdow - battle royale
Tag team - Cena Twins
Ladder IC - Ambrose
US - Cena
Orton
Sting
Taker
Divas - Paige & AJ
WHC - Reigns

Axel 16/1 for battle royale. Tempted

What I would have:
BR - Hitoshi whatshisname
TT - Team FACT.
IC - Bryan
US - Rusev
Diva - Paige and AJ Punk.
Rollins
Sting
Wyatt
Reigns, failed attempt of a cash in.

Reasons:

BR - More subscriptions in Japan, more exposure, and potentially more wrestlers from NJPW coming over. Also strengthens the NXT arguement.
TT- Team FACT are so over, they won't drop the titles, surely? Also keeps the TT going strong.
Diva - AJ turns on Paige after win, setting up three-way feud for divas title.
IC - Keeps the Bryan fanbois happy, while keeps him on the cusp of the main title division.
US - Keep Rusev looking strong, and get him aiming towards IC title.
Keeps Rollins looking strong for his cash in attempt.
Sting hasn't come to lose.
Wyatt becomes the new face of fear, Sting is involved somehow to begin Sting/Taker Feud.
Reigns winning is the most nailed on thing since Bryan last year. As for the cash in, Id swerve and do it DURING the match, basically ending in a triple threat match.

Rikishi = shit and fat
Wild Samoans = shit
Umaga = was ok
Rock = mint

Probably because wwe isn't all about the wrestling, it's about the entertainment factor anarl. Not many people were more entertaining than rikishi despite him being as you say, a shit wrestler

It's nee Mankind though is it?
Didn't say it was mate, but just because something doesn't live 100% to the initial thing, it doesn't mean its shite.
The Ladder Match tonight isn't going to be as good as TLC I, but that won't mean its shite, it's just won't be TLC I.

What I would have:
TT - Team FACT.
IC - Bryan
US - Rusev
Rollins
Sting
Wyatt

Reasons:

BR - More subscriptions in Japan, more exposure, and potentially more wrestlers from NJPW coming over. Also strengthens the NXT arguement.
TT- Team FACT are so over, they won't drop the titles, surely? Also keeps the TT going strong.
IC - Keeps the Bryan fanbois happy, while keeps him on the cusp of the main title division.
Wyatt becomes the new face of fear, Sting is involved somehow to begin Sting/Taker Feud.
Reigns winning is the most nailed on thing since Bryan last year. As for the cash in, Id swerve and do it DURING the match, basically ending in a triple threat match.
Hideo Itami mate, and WWE don't really seem to give a shite if somebody is over nowadays. If they did Bryan would be in the main event this year, Ambrose and Cesaro would be top faces after the last year, and BNB would still be giving us Bad News on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
What I would have:
TT - Team FACT.
IC - Bryan
US - Rusev
Rollins
Sting
Wyatt

Reasons:

They would never be able to sell that to the crowd. Especially when you know Rollins would end up getting pinned

BR - Mizdow - makes the crowd happy before the main show.
TT - Cesaro/Kidd - Uso's could well win it mind.
IC - Bryan - changed it from Ambrose, think Bryan will go into a feud with a heel (hopefully) Ziggler.
US - Cena - Rusev has dominated him in both the last match and the build up CENAWINSLOL.
Diva - Bellas
Rollins - Orton better not win this.
Sting - The build up all being Sting getting the better of HHH could mean a HHH win though.
Taker - Just to set up the Sting match.
Reigns - Can see some ridiculous ending.

What I actually want to see
Mizdow
Cesaro/Kidd
Ambrose
Rusev
Paige/Aj
Rollins
Sting
Bray
Lesnar

Back