Wrestling - Part 3

Bálor getting injured really was the worst thing that could have happened to Raw. It's got a lot of issues, but that injury has seriously had a disastrous impact on the main event and mid-card scenes.

I think the main issue is it being 3 hours long (and sometimes overruns from that). The regularity of the same fights might be overlooked if it was a 2 hour show, so it's short promo, then fight, a few times over. As it is, the last time I saw Raw live it was padded out promos and vignettes, and lots of ads in the middle of fights.

That's a big reason why Smackdown looks that much better in comparison. It feels quicker, like they're trying to fit in as many fights as they can. They also have top class heels in AJ Styles and The Miz holding the titles, and an upcoming heel talent in Alexa Bliss given her break with their women's title. By contrast, having Seth Rollins as one of the good guys on Raw is under using what he has.

Raw could be a whole lot better. From the night after Wrestlemania up until the brand split it was as well. Fingers crossed they can up their game again.

Ricochet is doing WCPW Manchester on the 6th of January. If he's not in Newcastle on the 7th I'll break down in tears.

People need to do their homework and show MeekMahan some respect. Whenever a sportsman does his strut now they call it a 'McGregor.' He needs to reform the Corporation to sort it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
People need to do their homework and show MeekMahan some respect. Whenever a sportsman does his strut now they call it a 'McGregor.' He needs to reform the Corporation to sort it out.

Shame they wasted the illigitmate son story on Hornswoggle :lol: Bring him in as the illigitmate son who's taking over the WWE in 2016? Money.

Looks like The Big Show has lost a bit of weight.
He's just called "The Show" now.

Last edited:

Back