Wrestling 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE for the past 10 years has had a major decline in quality with the odd exception here and there. Its all came from just no competition and now its simply a cashcow, churning out generic safe matches and aiming it at kids

ridiculous mind... the amount of in ring talent on the roster is probably the best they've had miles better than in the attitude era the mid card should be quality

love how they said jack swagger was injured for survivor series and then had him on main event this week :lol:

my thoughts exactly and its basically all for nowt,
And the reason I won't be shelling out for the PPV, it's a meaningless event with absolutely nothing at stake despite what triple h has been telling us for 3 weeks.

Just noticed that Cesaro is on the TV advert for Survivor Series. Has he been added to the elimination tag match yet ?

As much as I like the WWE more than I did before I don't like it's overwhelming financial and practical dominance over TNA, it is nice to see the WWE a victim of it's own success. It is now too easy. It is almost worth seeing and hoping TNA gets worse to see what would happen to the WWE; whether it would get worse by becoming even more blase which I think is the reason why the WWE is be as 'safe' as people are saying. I bet Vince is praying TNA does something to challenge it to spur him back on again. But it ain't gonna happen Vince. Dream on. Because of the size of his precious WWE, because of what HE has done to the WWE over the last 20 years or so, I don't see what TNA could do to worry him other than have a match on the moon or something.

At least in the 90's in the war with WCW they had an incentive to get better. They don't even need to try now which I pray is the start of a decline to a level within reach of TNA since it isn't possible for TNA to come up. Trying is what won the war over WCW. Not The Rock, Stone Cold', DX or anything else. They had to try. They had to think continually about improving the product. They don't need to try and improve. They can even go back to a much older and outdated product and they will still beat TNA. They could just have one match between two fat old men; one with gout and one with one eye, and they would be better than anything TNA can do providing they had enough people to wave a few sparklers about at the top of the entrance ramp. Such is the stratospheric difference between TNA and the WWE. Nothing TNA does seem to be rewarded a positive response. Whatever they do it is wrong.

COME ON TNA!!

As much as I like the WWE more than I did before I don't like it's overwhelming financial and practical dominance over TNA, it is nice to see the WWE a victim of it's own success. It is now too easy. It is almost worth seeing and hoping TNA gets worse to see what would happen to the WWE; whether it would get worse by becoming even more blase which I think is the reason why the WWE is be as 'safe' as people are saying. I bet Vince is praying TNA does something to challenge it to spur him back on again. But it ain't gonna happen Vince. Dream on. Because of the size of his precious WWE, because of what HE has done to the WWE over the last 20 years or so, I don't see what TNA could do to worry him other than have a match on the moon or something.

At least in the 90's in the war with WCW they had an incentive to get better. They don't even need to try now which I pray is the start of a decline to a level within reach of TNA since it isn't possible for TNA to come up. Trying is what won the war over WCW. Not The Rock, Stone Cold', DX or anything else. They had to try. They had to think continually about improving the product. They don't need to try and improve. They can even go back to a much older and outdated product and they will still beat TNA. They could just have one match between two fat old men; one with gout and one with one eye, and they would be better than anything TNA can do providing they had enough people to wave a few sparklers about at the top of the entrance ramp. Such is the stratospheric difference between TNA and the WWE. Nothing TNA does seem to be rewarded a positive response. Whatever they do it is wrong.

COME ON TNA!!
The declines happening, it's at its lowest ebb for years, agreed though still not in reach for TNA, the only way they could jump a few levels and get near is to have the money to take a couple of wwe big names like ambrose. The really big names like Orton and cena are proper wwe men and wouldn't jump ship for any money unlike what hogan did.

Triple h is the root of the problem in there at the moment, I'm all for pushing young talent but he's being so narrow minded, refusing to give older pros like kurt angle a contract, someone who would have created a bit buzz and been a brilliant opponent for rusev for example. McMahon has had plenty of fuck ups but he was always capable of building stars and putting on some decent matches. I mean who would you pay to see at the moment? I can't think of one person who's particulary good, they're saying it's more about the wrestling now compared to the attitude era, yet proper wrestlers like cesaro are lower mid card performers. The tag division is the worst I've ever seen, there's 3 teams ffs. I remember wrestlemania 17 having a tlc match between the hardys, the dudleys, and edge and Christian, that's a calibre of performers they couldn't even dream of these days.

The declines happening, it's at its lowest ebb for years, agreed though still not in reach for TNA, the only way they could jump a few levels and get near is to have the money to take a couple of wwe big names like ambrose. The really big names like Orton and cena are proper wwe men and wouldn't jump ship for any money unlike what hogan did.

Triple h is the root of the problem in there at the moment, I'm all for pushing young talent but he's being so narrow minded, refusing to give older pros like kurt angle a contract, someone who would have created a bit buzz and been a brilliant opponent for rusev for example. McMahon has had plenty of fuck ups but he was always capable of building stars and putting on some decent matches. I mean who would you pay to see at the moment? I can't think of one person who's particulary good, they're saying it's more about the wrestling now compared to the attitude era, yet proper wrestlers like cesaro are lower mid card performers. The tag division is the worst I've ever seen, there's 3 teams ffs. I remember wrestlemania 17 having a tlc match between the hardys, the dudleys, and edge and Christian, that's a calibre of performers they couldn't even dream of these days.

This is typical wrestling fan. few years ago complaining that they had no young talent and the old guard kept them down. Now with NXT they have loads, and are comapling that the old guard can not get contracts.

This is typical wrestling fan. few years ago complaining that they had no young talent and the old guard kept them down. Now with NXT they have loads, and are comapling that the old guard can not get contracts.
Read what I said, I'm not against new talent, but the whole company shouldn't be restricted to them, there's enough room for a few older guys. It's about using older guys to propel the younger ones like I suggested with angle/rusev.

STEEN! :D or Should I say Owens, can't wait for his NXT debut on December 12th!!

Read what I said, I'm not against new talent, but the whole company shouldn't be restricted to them, there's enough room for a few older guys. It's about using older guys to propel the younger ones like I suggested with angle/rusev.

Logon or register to see this image

He wouldn't pass a medical.

Last edited:
STEEN! :D or Should I say Owens, can't wait for his NXT debut on December 12th!!

He wouldn't pass a medical.
That was a while ago mind, TNA have got him in the promotional video for the new TV deal so looks like he's signing a new contract with them

What raw needs is more zeb colter, I love him me. I bet he's ate his way out of a sandwich house on numerous occasions and his work with swagger proves he's got the moves like jagger

Some of the booking for this arch has been hilarious. Why the hell was Swagger ever involved anyway.

They had better not have Cena squash Rusev. He is undoubtedly the most entertaining thing going at the moment given Ambrose / Bray can hardly get on tv

These two are clearly going to be the two finalists going head to head at the end, so they need to make it face v heel, and even if he wasn't called 'the bastard' anyone would make a better heel than this...

I love grado, and by some miracle hope he wins, but it's got Mastiff written all over it imo.

Inside source: Marc Andrews wins Bootcamp by default. Dixie hand picked him, as the contract on offer was that bad the wrestlers involved would be better off working indys or smaller promotions. They still play it out obviously, but thats pretty much what happened behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Some of the booking for this arch has been hilarious. Why the hell was Swagger ever involved anyway.

They had better not have Cena squash Rusev. He is undoubtedly the most entertaining thing going at the moment given Ambrose / Bray can hardly get on tv
Rusev will probably walk out if anything

you've been complaining about WWE being shite but when news appears that the return by someone could immediately make the product better has been effectively ruled out you're buzzing?

You have totally lost me there. You have it so catastrophically and hilariously wrong, the only thing that is stopping me from laughing is the confusion of having no idea where to start correcting you. I may be some time.

First of all, where in name of all that is holy do I complain about the WWE being shite? What do I possibly say about the WWE that is in any way shape or form as bad if not worse than what I paint about the situation in TNA? How blind and/or stupid do you have to be not to notice what I have said all this time about TNA? I could make a sizable list of all the things I have said about the poor state of TNA such is the overwhelming amount of complaints about the poor state of TNA compared to the complaints about the poor state of the WWE.

The news of Kurt Angle returning to the WWE being ruled out has me buzzing not for the reason he could make the WWE better, but if anything because his return won't make the WWE better because of what it means for TNA. I have no wish to see TNA lose talent to anyone; especially the WWE. And it looks like he will be staying put which gives me cause for the celebration.

You sir, are a joke.

You have totally lost me there. You have it so catastrophically and hilariously wrong, the only thing that is stopping me from laughing is the confusion of having no idea where to start correcting you. I may be some time.

First of all, where in name of all that is holy do I complain about the WWE being shite? What do I possibly say about the WWE that is in any way shape or form as bad if not worse than what I paint about the situation in TNA? How blind and/or stupid do you have to be not to notice what I have said all this time about TNA? I could make a sizable list of all the things I have said about the poor state of TNA such is the overwhelming amount of complaints about the poor state of TNA compared to the complaints about the poor state of the WWE.

The news of Kurt Angle returning to the WWE being ruled out has me buzzing not for the reason he could make the WWE better, but if anything because his return won't make the WWE better because of what it means for TNA. I have no wish to see TNA lose talent to anyone; especially the WWE. And it looks like he will be staying put which gives me cause for the celebration.

You sir, are a joke.

Are you, by any chance, on medication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back