Would you be disappointed now if there wasn’t a takeover?

As You Were

Midfield
With all the rumours going around etc? Have people decided it’s time for a change? I think personally the club can’t afford another summer/ transfer window like the last 2 or 3. If KLD is to stay I think he needs to change the model / transfer policy and publicly come out and say that. There’s so much negativity around the club. The way it’s going it just feels like we are just waiting to be relegated next season with the current set up and squad. We need some positive news one way or the other.

Prefer him to stay. Sort the club out commercially. Not arsed about the transfer policy/model. Quite enjoy watching young lads give their all and on the whole, be successful whilst doing so bar the last 3 month. Could do with an experienced midfielder, however.

No transfer policy is a guaranteed success, otherwise all 24 clubs in the division would be fighting for promotion as they'd just use the guaranteed transfer policy - there isn't one, nor will there ever be one.

No excuse for all the off field stuff, however. The ongoing issues need sorting asap, whilst the past 'mistakes' need to never happen again.

Prefer him to stay. Sort the club out commercially. Not arsed about the transfer policy/model. Quite enjoy watching young lads give their all and on the whole, be successful whilst doing so bar the last 3 month. Could do with an experienced midfielder, however.

No transfer policy is a guaranteed success, otherwise all 24 clubs in the division would be fighting for promotion as they'd just use the guaranteed transfer policy - there isn't one, nor will there ever be one.

No excuse for all the off field stuff, however. The ongoing issues need sorting asap, whilst the past 'mistakes' need to never happen again.
Stooge-Alert.

With all the rumours going around etc? Have people decided it’s time for a change? I think personally the club can’t afford another summer/ transfer window like the last 2 or 3. If KLD is to stay I think he needs to change the model / transfer policy and publicly come out and say that. There’s so much negativity around the club. The way it’s going it just feels like we are just waiting to be relegated next season with the current set up and squad. We need some positive news one way or the other.

I don't think there is one, unless someone knows something? So no, I wouldn't be disappointed. Im assuming some folk have just whipped themselves up into believing something that they want?

Nor do I think we need news that the majority perceive as positive, it's very needy.

No I think we have to be careful what we wish for as it could be far worse imo. If we are sold yet again that tells me the club is just not worth the hassle to anyone really, like any business that no one can do anything with

Impeccable timing.

Last edited:
I have no issues with KLD/Speakman currently I think he deserves a transfer window with serious money to spend.

I would like to see someone like the Fulwell73 lot take Sartori’s shares just to keep KLD on his toes about how important the club is to it’s fans and hopefully avoid things like the black cats bar situation happening again

I agree….we have progressed in many areas but these have been been overtaken by some pretty dumb stuff. I think KLD will get it right… I hope so.

As with Mowbray before, my position is that things are far more likely to get worse than better with reactionary change

Or to put it another way - wanting things to be better means fuck all. All that matters is is there actually a better alternative? Looking around at the fate of clubs like us, things could be much much worse

Back