Would You Accept Sale Of Clarke, Ballard etc

To finance Will Still and his staff or Farioli and his staff coming into the club and bringing their own players. Or do you think it would be a backwards step as there’s no guarantees on success?

To finance Will Still and his staff or Farioli and his staff coming into the club and bringing their own players. Or do you think it would be a backwards step as there’s no guarantees on success?
We need a squad capable of being promoted. Good coaches who are judged on first team results know they need players of the right standard. No new coach of real calibre or with special circumstances, turning up and finding all of the best players gone and no money for anyone proven, would fell there is mich point.

Anyone coming in needs backing and not undermined by Speakman, who doesn't do the job and never has, thinking he always knows best

Last edited:
Who's etc because without Clarke and Ballard that's our two best players gone. They'll both be sold regardless imo though this summer. But will the money be put into the team? And will it be players to get us promoted, or more youngsters to improve to sell on? If it's the latter then we really are mugs.

I'd be wanting £15m minimum. 25m/30m for Clarke.
£15m for Ballard ? If we're holding out for that, he'll be going nowhere. I think Clarke is possibly worth £25m, but if nobody will pay it we'll probably have to let him go for less because he'll probably want to.

£15m for Ballard ? If we're holding out for that, he'll be going nowhere. I think Clarke is possibly worth £25m, but if nobody will pay it we'll probably have to let him go for less because he'll probably want to.

How much would you say? I'd definitely not bother selling for less than 10m like

How much would you say? I'd definitely not bother selling for less than 10m like
I think PL clubs would see him as back up and given the problems they are having with the FFP thing, I don't think they be wanting to pay £15m for a back up defender. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some offers from lower PL clubs for around £5m. I think we'll reject that though.

Last edited:
I think PL clubs would see him as back up and given the problems they are having with the FFP thing, I don't think they be wanting to pay £15m for a back up defender. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some offers from lower PL clubs for around £5m.

Would rather keep him marra bought him for 2/3m

People need to realise that Clarke will be gone in the summer. Enjoy him for the next 13 games and hope we can do as good a deal for him as we did for Stewart

Ballard has shown this season he still has a way to go to be a prem defender.

Back