Worst squad in recent history

Agree with this, Charlie Wyke would walk into this team, as would McGeady and realistically Gooch would be ahead of anyone except Hume. Even Aiden O’Brien would get a game ahead of Burstow.
Aiden O’Brien , are you for real?? He wouldn’t get a game up front in this team ahead of any one of them
Wanting a functional centre forward and a bit of experience is delusional I tell yer, delusional.🤷‍♂️
If you read it back i said the negativity was delusional.

The league one squad with maja, cattermole, Mcgeady, ovedio , honeyman, wyke, gooch is better on paper. The owners deserve to go down. The fans .100% don’t. Moore at Ipswich. A great signing on a plate but instead we have to tolerate burstow being brought back in the team. Sell up you absolute fraud of an owner
I’m pretty sure it’s not.

It’s really not. 4 coaches in a season is a disaster waiting to happen.

put any one of the coaches from the top 4 in this division as our head coach all season and we’d be in the play off race at least.

Agree with this, Charlie Wyke would walk into this team, as would McGeady and realistically Gooch would be ahead of anyone except Hume. Even Aiden O’Brien would get a game ahead of Burstow.
Charlie Wyke was abysmal mate. There's absolutely no way he'd improve even this team.

Christ loads on this forum need to give their heads a wobble ffs

Not even close to being the worst squad in recent memory 😳🙄

We lost 1-0 to Gillingham on 7th December 2019 under Phil Parkinson with this starting line up.....

J McLaughlin
C McLaughlin
De Bock
Willis
Flanagan
Ozturk
O'Nein
Dobson
Leadbitter
McNulty
Grigg

That was far far worse than what we have now. I actually feel sick thinking about that game and how bad we were (it wasn't the worst we played under Parky though :lol: )

Just to show how bad things were, we brought on Charlie Wyke for McNulty in the 62nd minute and the only other substitution we made was in the 89th minute when we brought on Chris Maguire on for Conor McLaughlin.

We had three shots on target and one off all game and only one corner.

Absolutely brutal. :lol:

Disagree if we have a full fit squad. Roberts, Clarke etc are far better than what we had bar mcgeady who was class

we had both roberts and clarke in league one anarl mind.

since promotion the only player we've added in 2 seasons who'd 100% get into our side is ballard.

the likes of jobe (currently worse than pritchard) ekwah (worse than evans) and alese (constantly injured and worse cirkin) have added to the squad but honestly, for a league one play off side "aiming for automatic spots" in the next division up, that's pathetic.

It’s really not. 4 coaches in a season is a disaster waiting to happen.

put any one of the coaches from the top 4 in this division as our head coach all season and we’d be in the play off race at least.
Or, ya kna, just don't sack Tony Mowbray for daring to ask for a competant centre forward?

Back