Worst game you've ever bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last of Us and Gran Turismo on the PS3, both are utter shite.

Agree with that. It was delayed by about 2 years because they wanted to "make it perfect", then when it came out, it was basically just GT4 with better graphics and a few more cars. The handling and general physics were exactly the same as the PS2 game.

Almost as big of a shambles as bringing out GT6 only on PS3 after the PS4 had come out (baring in mind Sony publish the game!)

I really enjoyed it.
There's a good game in there somewhere, but I'll never get to play it. After about 7 or 8 attempts I've just given up as a new game ending bug seems to pop up each time and fuck the entire save up. It's weird because Fallout 3 got a lot of stick for being just as bad for glitches and yet I must have played through it half a dozen times and never had a problem.

Someone mentioned Rage, I agree with that as it was a total waste of potential. Got halfway through and just couldn't see the point in playing it anymore. I don't see what the fuss is about Resistance either.

The crew......absolute dog meat.

Bought this because the trailers made it look like it was harking back to the Need for Speed: Underground games. But what they have done is taken the concept of them games and absolutely butchered it. Not enough variety in the types of races, and the races themselves are far too easy. Actually laughed out loud when I did a drag race, which consisted of holding the right trigger button and then winning

Bought this because the trailers made it look like it was harking back to the Need for Speed: Underground games. But what they have done is taken the concept of them games and absolutely butchered it. Not enough variety in the types of races, and the races themselves are far too easy. Actually laughed out loud when I did a drag race, which consisted of holding the right trigger button and then winning
After I played it I used the phrase "aye the defiantly don't make them like the used to"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back