World of Warcraft: Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont think i've logged on more than a couple of times in 6 months now - i'm also thinking the new expac might be 1 too far for me
Same mate, have a spell on Legion at the back end of Tomb and the new one. Cant justify paying the money for the expac plus subs.

No idea m,ate but i just done get value for my money out the game these days. If i have to buy Bfa for Vanilla though i will, that has me interested.

vanilla appeals to me, but i have a feeling whats coming wont be vanilla at all

vanilla appeals to me, but i have a feeling whats coming wont be vanilla at all
Mate it will trust me. Blizzard are desperate to say we told you so. After the nost hype they are itching to give it the big uns. It'll be guaranteed to be chocker block first couple of month, but when the wrath babies get a taste of the real game they'll sharp go back to the current retail state.

I personally prefer the slow grind the current batch want to raid asap.

Mate it will trust me. Blizzard are desperate to say we told you so. After the nost hype they are itching to give it the big uns. It'll be guaranteed to be chocker block first couple of month, but when the wrath babies get a taste of the real game they'll sharp go back to the current retail state.

I personally prefer the slow grind the current batch want to raid asap.

i'll hold my hand up and say i was wrong if we get the true vanilla experience (no mechanics, unbalanced classes, a long and painful grind followed by a long and painful raiding grind) - i just think we'll get some stepchild version of slow levelling with current classes / abilities / balancing

i'll hold my hand up and say i was wrong if we get the true vanilla experience (no mechanics, unbalanced classes, a long and painful grind followed by a long and painful raiding grind) - i just think we'll get some stepchild version of slow levelling with current classes / abilities / balancing
Absolutely not mate, as they say vanilla is vanilla.

Absolutely not mate, as they say vanilla is vanilla.

it'll be quite the backtrack from blizz then, as they claimed for years that they had binned the original code (which is why the private servers were all running hacked and not quite perfect clients)

The promise is that it'll stay the same experience except from the hybrid classes - None of them will be forced into their respective healing trees at 60.
In other words they'll be making Feral/Prot viable for tanking and Elemental/Balance/Kitty/Ret viable for damage role.

Things like dungeon finders etc have already been said to be a no.

The promise is that it'll stay the same experience except from the hybrid classes - None of them will be forced into their respective healing trees at 60.
In other words they'll be making Feral/Prot viable for tanking and Elemental/Balance/Kitty/Ret viable for damage role.

does anyone know the way to dungeon xxxx - get lost you noob scrub

Mate from what I've read nothing is changing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back