World Cup 2026 Confirmed venues

The SoFi Stadium is unreal.
Absolutely blew my mind, the vastness of it.

It's a very deceiving stadium mind. Smaller pitch and the stands just overwhelm ya how tall they are.

AT&T would be my choice if I had to choose from the US stadiums. Texas is a very hot state and stadium has a closed roof so noise levels will be unreal

Are they changing the pitches for this? MetLife doesn't have grass and a few of the NFL players have blamed the turf for serious injuries.

There would be very few countries that could host it, practically every country does bad things including ours lets not forget we are always alongside them bombing people.

Qatar was ridiculous because they are a tiny country that clearly bought it in bribes.

Exactly, however at the time a lot of people acted all high and mighty slating Qatar as a terrible country.

When are all the pro abortion lot going to slate the world cup being held in the US?

so do you think there'll be a legitimate way to buy tickets easily enough for the bog standard games?
My experience was thus; our German pals tried to get tickets as so many were put aside for "local sale" but demand outstripped availability by quite a stretch.

The tickets were all sold/allocated and on match days the only way to get a ticket was from a tout. There were a good few in town and around the grounds but the prices were well outside our budget.

Iirc you had to apply through your national FA or via the club who's ground was being used, but obviously a large % of these were handed out to players, club officials etc etc.
Probably due to the fact there was about 70,000 england fans there. Will be about 10k at this
Not just for England tickets though. We were getting offered tickets for 10x face value for random group games. I dread to think how much 'big game' were going for.

Easily as many Swedes, Swiss and Poles there where I was in Dortmund/Koln/Ruhrgebeit area.

Only time I saw lots of English was for the Eng v Swe game in Koln. Where large groups of English were going on like wankers, terrorising the locals, singing about "The RAF of England", throwing bottles about and fighting with the police. f***ing embarrassing.

The only other bother I saw the whole 10 days I was there was some Poles and Germans going at it but they f***ing hate each other so wasn't surprising.

In both cases the riot police turned up pretty rapidly and cracked heids until calm was restored.

Last edited:
My experience was thus; our German pals tried to get tickets as so many were put aside for "local sale" but demand outstripped availability by quite a stretch.

The tickets were all sold/allocated and on match days the only way to get a ticket was from a tout. There were a good few in town and around the grounds but the prices were well outside our budget.

Iirc you had to apply through your national FA or via the club who's ground was being used, but obviously a large % of these were handed out to players, club officials etc etc.

You're overplaying it. The NFL and MLS will actually still be ongoing when the World Cup is on so locals won't give a fuck, will be piss easy for tickets.

The only concern regarding the NFL and MLS being on is Seattle Sounders and Seahawks have told their sport organisations they're not postponing games so Lumen Field pitch will be terrible.

A reminder as to how corrupt FIFA is and how determined South America in particular is to stop us hosting the World Cup. We are the cradle of professional football and along with Germany the best placed of the established football nations to host a tournament. We’ve hosted it once, Mexico has had it three times since then

You're overplaying it. The NFL and MLS will actually still be ongoing when the World Cup is on so locals won't give a fuck, will be piss easy for tickets.

The only concern regarding the NFL and MLS being on is Seattle Sounders and Seahawks have told their sport organisations they're not postponing games so Lumen Field pitch will be terrible.
NFL season won’t be going on during the World Cup and isn’t there talk that the mls will be suspended during it? The only thing I think will help people get tickets is the fact of how many games there will actually be. Still think they will all sell out personally

NFL season won’t be going on during the World Cup and isn’t there talk that the mls will be suspended during it? The only thing I think will help people get tickets is the fact of how many games there will actually be. Still think they will all sell out personally

They have 24 stadiums set aside so it's business as normal. Buffalo Bills have 2 stadiums and didn't even bid their 2nd stadium to set it aside for other sports.

The NFL wont be on during the World Cup like. NFL starts in Sept, WC finishes in July

Back