Womens Fuzzy Logic - And Your examples

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 28618

Ok - Women seem to have this kind of fuzzy logic/nonsensical thing going on
Does anyone know the formula to unravel this mysterious code of practice?

example:

Today I slow roasted a chicken for about 3 hours - till perfection was achieved
Me and my daughter had a small portion of chicken with a yorkshire pudding until 'her indoors' came in

It comes to t-time and now the mrs wants to warm something up (cook something for the bairns tea)

She rummages round the freezer and pulls out some chicken dippers! - (bearing in mind there is a freshly cooked chicken already prepared)!

She didnt understand why I was so annoyed when I explained this to her about the shite chicken dippers in the first place and that there is a fresh chicken staring at her - but I guess its not wrapped in fancy packaging so she not interested

Does this happen to other people??

Might not be quite what you mean but..

I had very nearly a proper row with my Mrs during the Paralympics, she was convinced it was easier for wheelchair bound athletes to cover 100m than for able bodied runners because "Well it's easier to roll on wheels."

I had very nearly a proper row with my Mrs during the Paralympics, she was convinced it was easier for wheelchair bound athletes to cover 100m than for able bodied runners because "Well it's easier to roll on wheels."
It is.

Might not be faster like.

I would always use the leftovers first before going to the freezer for processed shite, so your missus must be a bit weird like :lol:

**exactly** that's the kind of shit I mean

It is.

Might not be faster like.
You're a split arse aint ya

Mrs S regularly does mad things, so much so that it's become normal for her to be mad.

I've long since given up trying to discuss things rationally, it's not worth it.

Mates have told me the same stuff, they used to point things out to their partners but it always ended in screaming matches, so they gave up.

Women= mad as fuck.

not exactly left overs - was freshly cooked -

well the freshly cooked chicken would have been first on my to eat list ;)

Mrs S regularly does mad things, so much so that it's become normal for her to be mad.

I've long since given up trying to discuss things rationally, it's not worth it.

Mates have told me the same stuff, they used to point things out to their partners but it always ended in screaming matches, so they gave up.

Women= mad as fuck.
*ahem :rolleyes::lol:

Women= mad as fuck.
wired up wrong

@Wilfy

Chicken on a Sunday
it's saturday you knob - ask our lass

Her way of telling you that you are a shite chef mate.
I see - and she is a better one by putting frozen mechanically separated chicken lips n arses shaped into 'nuggets' is - fuckin hell - well spotted

Ok - Women seem to have this kind of fuzzy logic/nonsensical thing going on
Does anyone know the formula to unravel this mysterious code of practice?

example:

Today I slow roasted a chicken for about 3 hours - till perfection was achieved
Me and my daughter had a small portion of chicken with a yorkshire pudding until 'her indoors' came in

It comes to t-time and now the mrs wants to warm something up (cook something for the bairns tea)

She rummages round the freezer and pulls out some chicken dippers! - (bearing in mind there is a freshly cooked chicken already prepared)!

She didnt understand why I was so annoyed when I explained this to her about the shite chicken dippers in the first place and that there is a fresh chicken staring at her - but I guess its not wrapped in fancy packaging so she not interested

Does this happen to other people??

..and?

LOL- she wears the trousers then

Yes- especially when they post on forums whilst they should be doing job searches - don't tell me you're looking for a reference?

Would you furnish me with one? Should I be jobsearching on a Sunday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back