Wolves

Balboa

Midfield
Struggling with FFP and speculation Lopetegui is on the brink as he's been tasked to bring in fees rather than spend them in the summer...

Good news for us keeping Patto, unlikely they're going to shell out the cash required to get him inspite of their interest...

Sure I seen somewhere they have to buy Matheus Cunha for about 60m if 'certain stipulations in the loan agreement are met.' I don't know what these stipulations are but I'd bet Wolves are hoping they haven't been met.

Wolves and Leicester seem to be the most heavily linked.

Relegation should kill the Leicester links and as mentioned by the OP this would lessen the chances of Wolves going after him too.
I never believe links lots of fake news. Could be Everton if they stay up if they sell Pickford to Spurs. All rumors we have developing good players this will happen sales in the summer. They all want to be paid there worth and thus exciting new players in and the merry go around continues…

Aye, the way things are going there are so many clubs who will go into financial meltdown that the most effective strategy seems to be to keep ticking over and end up passing them out by default!
You could say it's already gone that way for us in the championship. To go from 5th in league 1 to 6th up here has to be partly due to so many clubs totally hamstrung by reckless spending of previous years.

Back