Who let Shearer into our training ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate all this don't mind him bollocks, he's a mag and a he's wanker, he hates us and we hate him that's the way it should be and the way it'll always be as far as I'm concerned

Hates a strong word but in the context of 'hating' football rivals, I agree.

Can't say there's many people I actually hate.

The club have confirmed on twitter that he was indeed wearing a hat. :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Confirmation of what a wanka's hat looks like, not far off what I imagined to be honest :)

I despised him on the pitch like most mags. Don't mind him since he retired though. Seems a canny bloke and fair in his punditry.

People get far too uptight about him and supporting the mags. It's the same with collymore and villa. A bit of passion is needed in the game. Too much sterile shit.

He supports that Mags, but that doesn't make him a bad pundit - he was very harsh on their performance on MoD last night, and perfectly fair on us.

Hated it when he was scoring for fun for the mags, but since then he's relegated them ;)and comes across a decent bloke. Don't mind him

Posting at after 2am, obviously pissed. So either supping in his bedroom, hiding the voddy bottle under his bed? Or having a great night out with the lads on his phone,
None of the above Poirot.

Only on here could you get criticism from people defending our rivals.

This is a Sunderland message board isn't it, not one for a load of mag sympathising fannies?
I said under 15, but I'm changing that to under 12.
Disturbingly obsessed with my age, I suspect predatory tendencies and an unhealthy interest in young boys.

I like him as a pundit. There I said it.

He's alright if a big smug.

The likes of Andy Gray previously and now Gary Neville are totally unproven as managers so it's always a mystery how they'd do as managers.

Unfortunately for Alan we all know only to well how 'good' he is :)

Think he's fair on both sides, I do love seeing him squirm when they've lost, I would love it if we carried on and hit like top 13 and they got relegated :lol:

I don't like him, nor do I hate him. But I have met him on 2 seperate occasions and can say that without shadow of a doubt that the man is an arrogant cock, full of self importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back