Who do you NOT want

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14766

Who would you prefer NOT to get the mags manager job (leaving aside anyone who obviously wouldn't go there)

I'd not want Bruce there. The constant wind-ups and what he'd be like at every Derby would be a complete bore.

I think Pulis would steady things and make them more solid and difficult to beat.

I'd prefer what their supporters would prefer. - a cavalier maverick with huge ambition and a match for their delusionary pretensions. Somebody like Di Cannio.

Edit: in as much as I give a shit like. I'm waiting for a car repair so nowt better to do than start daft threads

I'm not really bothered.

I can't see them getting anyone decent anyway tbh, it's not where they're about.

Who would you prefer NOT to get the mags manager job (leaving aside anyone who obviously wouldn't go there)

I'd not want Bruce there. The constant wind-ups and what he'd be like at every Derby would be a complete bore.

I think Pulis would steady things and make them more solid and difficult to beat.

I'd prefer what their supporters would prefer. - a cavalier maverick with huge ambition and a match for their delusionary pretensions. Somebody like Di Cannio.

Edit: in as much as I give a shit like. I'm waiting for a car repair so nowt better to do than start daft threads
Steve McClaren for me too. I think he's an excellent manager. I'd like them to get Sherwood of the names linked.

Laudrup too.

Last edited:
Well I got the car fixed, came home, had some scran, watched a bit of telly, sorted some travel out, booked a hotel and thought... oh I recall I started a thread on RTG and see what everyone says. Quite a few people who say they couldn't give a shit have given enough of a shit to actually reply. I didn't expect more than one or two replies - given that nobody gives a shit. But people obviously give more of a shit than I'd thought. Hey ho. Gonna have my tea now. Owt happening at SAFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back