Who do you despise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellis Short and everybody employed to do PR for the club since the Murray days

99.9999% of all those employed within HR and their inability to make any decisions without the aid of their excel documents

Really stupid thing,but we give tea and coffee free to everyone at graft. What fucks me off is the f***ing state the kitchen gets left in. How f***ing difficult is it to put the lid back on the tea or coffee jar? How f***ing difficult is it to get a kitchen cloth and wipe away the shite that ye have peppered all ower the kitchen top? Wankers. Rant Ower Nor, sorry, they are so much better than the support staff who come in. Support staff who are great craik. Reet rant over

Really stupid thing,but we give tea and coffee free to everyone at graft. What fucks me off is the f***ing state the kitchen gets left in. How f***ing difficult is it to put the lid back on the tea or coffee jar? How f***ing difficult is it to get a kitchen cloth and wipe away the shite that ye have peppered all ower the kitchen top? Wankers. Rant Ower Nor, sorry, they are so much better than the support staff who come in. Support staff who are great craik. Reet rant over

I now put these at the top of my list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back