Which Batman game to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MorNando

I bought Arkham City, Origins and Arkham Asylum ages ago but never played them. Just wondering if I should bother with Asylum and Origins or just go straight to city. Any advice appreciated.

Asylum, City, then Origins.

Looking back Asylum is probably my favourite, despite City's huge free roam. Origins is okay, no harm in trying it if you're a fan.

I haven't played Origins (made by a different developer I think?)...worth picking up for cheap on the xbox 360 or is it not that good?

Origins would have been very well received if it was the first game in the series so it's worth playing even if it doesn't quite hold up to Asylum and City. City has the best boss battles in it for me, especially the Mr Freeze one.

First one is the best, f***ing class. The open world ones were ok but didn't really feel like I was in Gotham or owt. Didn't finish one of them (Origins?) cos my game save fucked up and no way was I going all through what I had done again :evil:

First 2 are deffo worth playing, in in order (tho I don't think you would have to).

I haven't played Origins (made by a different developer I think?)...worth picking up for cheap on the xbox 360 or is it not that good?

It's good. It probably has some of the best levels in it as well and my favourite boss fight out of all the games.

Asylum is my favourite though. Just think the way the island is designed for new gadgets and stuff over time is great.

It's good. It probably has some of the best levels in it as well and my favourite boss fight out of all the games.

Asylum is my favourite though. Just think the way the island is designed for new gadgets and stuff over time is great.

I've heard a few people say its good like, think it was just unlucky to have come after two brilliant batman games. Should be able to pick it up for less than a tenner now hopefully.

I've heard a few people say its good like, think it was just unlucky to have come after two brilliant batman games. Should be able to pick it up for less than a tenner now hopefully.

You can get all three in one compilation IIRC for those that are new to it.

Managed to find a used copy of Origins for 3 quid so looking forward to playing that when our lass hogs the xbone with bloody netflix :lol:

All class games. Asylum is the best IMO. Sometimes games don't have to be open world and still be good.

Origins was very good but very buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back