.. where's that gonk True Geordie tonight ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

This f***ing fuck fucker will take some f***ing beating! :lol: If you get bored then forward to 5:20 for another laugh ;)

Reminds me of this classic scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles :lol:

Bloody hell man. I skipped to the highlight at 5.20. Insightful.

This f***ing fuck fucker will take some f***ing beating! :lol: If you get bored then forward to 5:20 for another laugh ;)

Reminds me of this classic scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles :lol:

He's got problems actually
He's a massive f***ing hypocrite, as soon as they win he's a smiling, everything's fine typical Toon ****. They just shouldn't lose any match in their deluded world.
That's why I hate him

I disagree, I think he would have ranted like an idiot if they had lost 0-1 at home to Man City but we were full of praise for the performance
We'll never know :lol:

Plus not all fans agreed we played well v City. Some posters were complaining that we weren't good enough :lol:

I hear a job on Soccer Saturday beckons. Would be astounding to hear him effing and blinding his way through the scores in place of Stelling :eek:

I have heard something along these lines too. I think it would be a terrible appointment because for me a lot of his anger and passion is clearly an act. I think he could switch off the swearing though. He might occasionally slip up, but I think most of his swearing and shouting is contrived.

It is not impossible that there is more than one programme trying to get him as well...

£80 million spent this seaaon and still have the centre backs starting who got relegated 7 years ago :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Funny because it's true.

Love to listen to him go into meltdown after they get tonked....One great point he makes, Collicini and Taylor were the centre backs that took them down into the Championship SEVEN YEARS AGO and they are still playing them. This place would implode if we still had our centre backs from our last relegation
Some of ours have retired. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back