What's going on with Fletcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the pre-game interview with Gus aired on Radio Newcastle, Gus actually said Fletcher was training well & had reacted positively to being dropped - I can only assume from that that he must've picked up a knock?
Even with a knock,he must make the bench ahead of Jozy and Graham.:confused:

Looks like Gus is putting it on the line to him.......get fit, stay fit, prove that you should be starting.

Time for a parting of the ways imo.......unfortunately this summer was the time to move him on.....he'll be worthless with only a year left on his contract and a season spent in the stands.

he may as well of had mavrias or mandron on the bench he was never going to play graham

And yet we have Jozy on the bench. Brought him on (it's a given he is not up to this standard) and then played him on the flank. Graham is better than Jozy and relatively speaking more proven at Prem level than Jozy.

Fletcher doesn't fit the system Gus is playing and therefore we should sell him if we aren't going to play him.

Looks like Gus is putting it on the line to him.......get fit, stay fit, prove that you should be starting.

Time for a parting of the ways imo.......unfortunately this summer was the time to move him on.....he'll be worthless with only a year left on his contract and a season spent in the stands.
Aye,we could end up with 3 strikers who we can't move on.

You'd struggle to name a PL striker who wouldn't be ahead of those two in the pecking order.
Aye:lol:

On the pre-game interview with Gus aired on Radio Newcastle, Gus actually said Fletcher was training well & had reacted positively to being dropped - I can only assume from that that he must've picked up a knock?
Last week Gus said he wasn't dropped, it was just tactical. Man talks with fork tongue.

Better than broadcasting your thoughts to the whole world i.e. Borini situation in the summer though ?
I'm a supporter of Sunderland and want to know what's going on at my club. I'm not bothered that the manager wants to dress up a story, I want to just hear the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back